Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account

Discus and support Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased 2400 COD points after the update & right after i hit purchase a message popped up saying " something went wrong, but your items are not lost,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidAragon3, Apr 30, 2020.

1. DavidAragon3
    DavidAragon3 Guest

Purchased 2400 COD points after the update & right after i hit purchase a message popped up saying " something went wrong, but your items are not lost, please reeboot the game to reedem them & still i have no cod points & im out $20 , this is ridiculous
    any info would be appreciated

:)

DavidAragon3, Apr 30, 2020
  2. EricFineran Win User

Purchased COD points, but they don't show up.

I also purchased the 2400 COD points package and received nothing. Than stupidly did it again and received nothing. I also found out I have 2 gold memberships on the same account that are overlapping. This makes no sense because now I am paying double for
    a gold membership that is still ripping me off. That is $60 down the drain within one day. And funny how this happens on half off weekend. Sounds like we scammed. Not only from our money but a good night of gaming just worrying about our money.
  3. Legends Future Win User

microsoft prepaid card

Did you purchase the 1400 MS Points as a single card? Because it should only come in 400, 800, 1600, 2400, and 4000
  4. Ochoco99 Win User

Microsoft points have dissapeared

Btw - i have bought two 2100 microsoft point codes, spent 2400 on the CoD map packs, 160 on indie games and 400 on a assassins creed costume for my avatar

This is what left me with my 1240 msp - admins can check my account purchase history for proof
  5. M4ch0e N4ch0 Win User

Cod Points not showing up

I did not get what I wanted which was 2400 cod points and I am still trying to reset and keep looking if I have them.
  6. Gary Sinclair Win User

200 cod points black ops 3 not received

Had same problem, During purchase of 2400 Microsoft COD points it said error twice now it states I have purchased 7200 points ... tried to contact them and yes they are having problems where they won't even answer you ????
Thema:

1. Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account - Similar Threads - Purchased 2400 COD

2. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  5. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  6. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  7. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  8. Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?: Is microsoft complete avaliable for xbox or surface devices in India? 5523ba12-b08f-498d-9ea3-c79fc79f5159
  9. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  10. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...