Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts windows store

Discus and support Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts windows store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello I know that this question seems to be asked alot but i have been searching for an answer for about 4 hours and not gotten any closer to a fix. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by straitstrider67, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts windows store

hello I know that this question seems to be asked alot but i have been searching for an answer for about 4 hours and not gotten any closer to a fix.

i didnt know where to put this question so i put it here sorry if this is the wrong place for it

that being said here is the problem and all the details

i would like to pre-order forza horizon 3 on my pc and when i click the button to purchase it displays this message.

Sorry

Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts.

i really dont know what the **** is going on here as i am over 18 and my accounts birth date is correct and i am the only one in my Microsoft family and it says i am an adult. i then tried with my backup account just to see if
    it would work (note it has all the same settings) and it did not encounter this issue. then just to test things i tried pre ordering the game on my xbox with my main account to see if it would let me and it did, but i dont want it on my xbox i want it on my
    pc.

can anyone help please? thanks

:)

straitstrider67, Jul 20, 2016
  2. dalanden20
    dalanden20 Guest
    The 10 amazing years sweepstakes gamerpic download

This is the exact message that is given to me when i attempt to download the gamerpic.

Sorry

dalanden20, Jul 20, 2016
  3. Pokemon10109
    Pokemon10109 Guest
    Purchase of this content is not allowed for child + teen accounts.

I can't purchase ANYTHING on the computer side, on the xbox I bought stuff before and it worked fine. The "error" I get is: Sorry

Pokemon10109, Jul 20, 2016
  4. Ackis
    Ackis Guest

Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts windows store

Can you take a look at:

account.microsoft.com/family

Is your account listed there as an adult?

For what it's worth Forza Horizon 3 is a Play Anywhere game - so if you buy it on Xbox One you can play it on the PC.

Ackis, Jul 20, 2016
  5. yes it is listed as an adult

and i know it is play anywhere but i dont want the problem to happen with other games

*edit* sorry i posted this on my backup account by mistake

AttentiveBark96, Nov 2, 2018
  6. AttentiveBark96 Win User

yes it is listed as an adult

and i know it is play anywhere but i dont want the problem to happen with other games

*edit* sorry i posted this on my backup account by mistake
  7. Ackis Win User

Can you take a look at:

account.microsoft.com/family

Is your account listed there as an adult?

For what it's worth Forza Horizon 3 is a Play Anywhere game - so if you buy it on Xbox One you can play it on the PC.
  8. dalanden20 Win User

The 10 amazing years sweepstakes gamerpic download

This is the exact message that is given to me when i attempt to download the gamerpic.

Sorry

9. Pokemon10109 Win User

Purchase of this content is not allowed for child + teen accounts.

I can't purchase ANYTHING on the computer side, on the xbox I bought stuff before and it worked fine. The "error" I get is: Sorry

10. spiderSONIC64 Win User

Sonic Adventure 2 - Status Code 8C230002?!

It won't let me do it on xbox.com and it said

"Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts. If the Parental Settings for your Xbox LIVE account allow you to make purchases, you can purchase this content using your Xbox console."

Just my luck. Is there any way out of this??
Thema:

1. Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts windows store - Similar Threads - Purchase content currently

2. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  3. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1
  4. When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?: When playing my games that I have downloaded it always makes me lag and so I went into the network settings and it came up saying that I’m experiencing the purchase and content usage.After that I...
  5. Purchase and content usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage: I have an Xbox series X I’ve tried to multiplayer on the new lords of the fallen game. It will not go through. I have tested my network. It comes back saying that my network is fine but there’s...
  6. MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...: A plane I have used in the past in MSFS is no longer in the list of available aircraft. When I look for it on the Marketplace I see this..."This content is already installed on your disk. purchase...
  7. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?: I haven't been able to play any online games aa608471-33a4-4bdc-81fb-b7469122997d
  8. Purchase and content usage issues

in XboX Insiders
    Purchase and content usage issues: I literally can’t stay in a game for longer than 10 seconds it says my network is good that Xbox is having problems. I haven’t been able to play in 3 days submitted by /u/Old_Contribution7142...
  9. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  10. Purchase and Content Usage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and Content Usage Issue: I need help. My network on my Xbox One is saying that my purchase and content usage is "experiencing issues." And i don't know what to do! d59a6569-16e8-4604-b595-57fb424bd851