Purchase made on Xbox 360 not giving Microsoft Rewards points

Discus and support Purchase made on Xbox 360 not giving Microsoft Rewards points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I made a purchase via my Xbox 360 and didn't get any points, 2 months earlier I bought gold using credit, the same way as I bought the game, and got... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Johnny Quiz, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Johnny Quiz
    Johnny Quiz Guest

I made a purchase via my Xbox 360 and didn't get any points, 2 months earlier I bought gold using credit, the same way as I bought the game, and got points but this time nada, zilch, nothing - part of me buying it was the twenty fold increase in points offered
    as it would help me get to 24000 before the hot deal expires

How do I get my points.

Purchase made 16th June 19:39 UK time. It says wait up to 72 hours, I did that and still nothing...

What I purchased: DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION

:)

Johnny Quiz, Jun 26, 2018
  2. AIDSSINSPACE
    AIDSSINSPACE Guest
    Did not receive points with purchase

I purchased an Xbox one S in June and did not receive the 28000 points advertised on the rewards app, the purchase was made on the Microsoft store online, not a third party retailer.

AIDSSINSPACE, Jun 26, 2018
  3. Missing Rewards Points for Multiple Items

I am missing multiple rewards points for server purchases on my account. Specifically, it appears that I've not received Points for any Purchases made in 2016 (I have not checked prior) despite the purchases showing up under my Microsoft Account Order History.

GradonSilverton(2), Jun 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Jun 26, 2018
  5. Johnny Quiz
    Johnny Quiz Guest
    I actually went on to the Microsoft live chat and they sent me here directly through a link, that's why I'm here

Citation: Chat ID was: SRX1431141144ID

Johnny Quiz, Jun 26, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    This forum is for the Xbox Rewards program which is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. The only way to get assistance for the Microsoft Rewards program is by contacting their support via the link on their redemption page. Since phone/chat support
    do not handle either program they are known for sending people here with incorrect information.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

This forum is for the Xbox Rewards program which is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. The only way to get assistance for the Microsoft Rewards program is by contacting their support via the link on their redemption page. Since phone/chat support
    do not handle either program they are known for sending people here with incorrect information.
  8. Johnny Quiz Win User

I actually went on to the Microsoft live chat and they sent me here directly through a link, that's why I'm here

Citation: Chat ID was: SRX1431141144ID
  9. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  10. The Resistance Win User

Thank you xbox live

I just checked my Rewards page and noticed I have the 300 Points Pending along with the Survey Points, which coincidently gives me a nice 360 Microsoft Points. I can now afford Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition!
  11. HomegrownSilky Win User

If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS Store version of ROBLOX)

I use Microsoft rewards and I redeem 6k points and I redeem it for robux in the xbox store and I thought it was going to give me code but it didn't
    Points purchased from Microsoft must be redeemed on an Xbox console.
Thema:

1. Purchase made on Xbox 360 not giving Microsoft Rewards points - Similar Threads - Purchase made 360

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  5. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  6. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  7. Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?: If i delete the epic games account linked to my xbox, will i lose all of my purchases that i made through xbox and not the epic games store web page? I have been trying to change the email linked...
  8. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  9. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...: Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do cf5698d2-66db-4579-8f5f-2d127842cc4a
  10. Why isn't my F1 23 purchase that I made on Xbox showing up in EA website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my F1 23 purchase that I made on Xbox showing up in EA website?: I have looked at FIFA 23 and in the EA website it says that I own it but when I try with F1 23 it doesn't show up. I want it there so that I can play F1 23 on my laptop as well without having to...