purchase and redeem a Live card

Discus and support purchase and redeem a Live card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We recently purchased 2 separate- 12 month subscriptions inadvertently via a digital redeem code and are having trouble returning/canceling. Can the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LauraH1drewbie, Nov 21, 2020.

1. purchase and redeem a Live card

We recently purchased 2 separate- 12 month subscriptions inadvertently via a digital redeem code and are having trouble returning/canceling. Can the cards be redeemed for the same unit/device consecutively? like 24 months of play time?

:)

LauraH1drewbie, Nov 21, 2020
  2. EduardoVillalobosNor Win User

Can I use a Pre-Paid card from the USA in Mexico?

It's a fact the MS Points cards or MS Prepaid cards for Xbox Live Gold, can only be redeemed by LIVE accounts based in the country of purchase.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live code not working

Is it a gift card or a Live card?

A gift card would add funds to your account so you would need to redeem that first and then purchase gold with your Microsoft account balance, although with promotions you typically have to purchase the gold using a credit card. You should be able to redeem
    it at http://xbox.com/redeemcode

A Live card would have a specific amount of gold time already on it and would not be redeemable towards a promotion. Once you redeem it, you would just have that amount of gold on your account.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Yes they can. You can stack up to 36 months at a time.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox live on xbox 360

To redeem digital cards you have to be located in a supported xbox live country. Since Bulgaria is not supported for xbox live, it can't even connect to the xbox live service to attempt to redeem that prepaid card. And if that card was purchased in another
    country, even if it did work by some miracle, it would not be usable if it was currency or a digital game.

Sorry friend, but it will not work.

You must be in one of these countries to redeem digital codes: https://www.xbox.com/live/countries
  6. arashabbasi Win User

Redeem code

I purchased a online live Xbox prepaid card for my son,and we are not able to redeem our card. It's says card invalid. I went to the store in were I perchased the card. I was told I had to contact Xbox customer service.
    I purchased a online live Xbox prepaid card for my son,and we are not able to redeem our card. It's says card invalid. I went to the store in were I perchased the card. I was told I had to contact Xbox customer service.
Thema:

1. purchase and redeem a Live card - Similar Threads - purchase redeem Live

2. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  3. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  4. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  5. Redeem Points on purchase?

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem Points on purchase?: I get the following messages on xbox whenever I make a purchase... I go to the rewards.microsoft.com, but what do I need to do to actually redeem these? [img] ab7dbbcc-41c8-40f9-9e6c-d617e786514d
  6. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  7. How do I redeem my code for a game purchase mistakenly sent through Xbox instead of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my code for a game purchase mistakenly sent through Xbox instead of my...: I can't redeem my code for a game purchase because I tried to redeem it through Xbox instead of my Microsoft account by mistake. Now it won't let me redeem the code on my Windows computer. I don't...
  8. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: My friend gifted me Minecraft. This error occurred, although we both have the same region - Kyrgyzstan ade443a1-5757-4190-a912-0c74ed40b0e1
  9. How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?: I have tried accessing Roblox on my Xbox, but when I press "Continue," nothing happens. As a result, I am unable to reach the Roblox home screen. Is there an alternative way to redeem it?...
  10. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...