Purchase and content usage???!!

Discus and support Purchase and content usage???!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant play online in session with alot of players with a connection problem and only can play in invite only sessions or sessions where there are very... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MurdaMikexxXXXx, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Purchase and content usage???!!

i cant play online in session with alot of players with a connection problem and only can play in invite only sessions or sessions where there are very few players im logged into xbox live and i have connection but it says xbox is having an issue whats going
    on?

:)

MurdaMikexxXXXx, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Purchase and content

Heya!

This issue should be resolved now, if you're still having issues please let us know, we're happy to help out Purchase and content usage???!! :)

Mister Maka, Sep 20, 2017
  3. Purchase and content

Anyone else having issues loading games, if so how long are we suppose to wait for.

M 1 N D L e Z Z, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Purchase and content usage???!!

Go to your network setting. Under network click on network settings. You should make sure your NAT type is open or moderate.

***If it says NAT type is strict, click on advanced settings, click alternate MAC address, then click clear. Then you will need to power cycle your console and reset your modem/rounter.

To do a power cycle You will need to press and HOLD the power button on your CONSOLE until the LIGHT turns OFF. Next you will need to unplug your console from the wall and wait 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are up restart the console.

To reset your modem/ rounter you will need to unplug it for about 30 seconds.

Once your done with the power cycle and resetting the modem turn your Xbox back on. Go back to your network settings and you should have a open NAT type. Problem solved.

***If it says your NAT type is open, then click on detailed network statistics. It should load for about 30 seconds to a minute. When it load check your Download speed if its anything less then 5.0 Mbps this is most likely the reason for your troubles. In
    this I would call your internet provider.

If your download speed is good then I would call xbox customer service, and they can trouble shoot your problem more, and find a solution.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Sep 20, 2017
  5. XBF Aaron G Win User

purchase and content usage

Purchase and content usage is an alert that pops up when our store cant identify licenses on your account for whatever reason. So your live your games or DLC might give you an error that you don't own them. This is an issue handled by our engineers and staff
    behind the scenes and all you have to do is wait for us to fix the issue. Thank you for your patience, here's a link to check the status if you need it.

Xbox live status page
  6. DanielFuller2 Win User

purchase and content usage

Having trouble with Pubg try to play a game and it loads and as soon as it tries to put me in a game it kicks me to the xbox one home screen
  7. D MASTERPIECE Win User

Purchase and Content Usage

Do you need to do a license transfer? Can you play while connected to the internet?
  8. The Mighty Ming Win User

Purchase and content usage

Having the same issues. Trying to play Evolve or COD:AW and I can play for about 3 or 4 mins before I get kicked off and told to connect to xbox live. Tried everything, removed my account, reset routers and power cycled the xbox. Everything else works fine,
    (Netflix, party chats etc), really getting annoyed this is not a user problem it's a Microsoft problem that they need to fix ASAP!
  9. Miracle Koala Win User

Purchase and content usage

If I'm on my xbox live account, I can't even boot up the game, it just freezes on the Title Screen. Same thing for every game I own. This is the third day now and still no update from Microsoft on what's going on.
Thema:

Purchase and content usage???!!

1. Purchase and content usage???!! - Similar Threads - Purchase content usage

2. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  3. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1
  4. When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?: When playing my games that I have downloaded it always makes me lag and so I went into the network settings and it came up saying that I’m experiencing the purchase and content usage.After that I...
  5. Purchase and content usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage: I have an Xbox series X I’ve tried to multiplayer on the new lords of the fallen game. It will not go through. I have tested my network. It comes back saying that my network is fine but there’s...
  6. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?: I haven't been able to play any online games aa608471-33a4-4bdc-81fb-b7469122997d
  7. Purchase and content usage issues

in XboX Insiders
    Purchase and content usage issues: I literally can’t stay in a game for longer than 10 seconds it says my network is good that Xbox is having problems. I haven’t been able to play in 3 days submitted by /u/Old_Contribution7142...
  8. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  9. Purchase and Content Usage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and Content Usage Issue: I need help. My network on my Xbox One is saying that my purchase and content usage is "experiencing issues." And i don't know what to do! d59a6569-16e8-4604-b595-57fb424bd851
  10. Purchase and Content Usage

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase and Content Usage: Hallo all. Its been more than two weeks that my kids cant access or play Fortnight on their Xbox One. The Xbox states that that the following services is experiencing issues: Purchase and Content...