Purchase and content usage limited

Discus and support Purchase and content usage limited in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having trouble downloading something on my xbox360. I tried redeeming some live points but it wouldnt let me so i redeemed them on my xbox.com... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slothlovelewis, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Purchase and content usage limited

Hi, I'm having trouble downloading something on my xbox360. I tried redeeming some live points but it wouldnt let me so i redeemed them on my xbox.com account on the PC instead and i have the money on my account but when i attempt to download the season
    pass of walking dead season two it says that I don't have a payment option set up and that I have no credit either. On my xbox.com account it says that I have an xbox live service alert and that my purchase and content usage is limited on my 360. I can still
    download things that are free but cant buy anything. What do I need to do to remove the purchase and content usage limit so that I can download the games I want?

:)

Slothlovelewis, Feb 6, 2014
  2. Error Xbox live with gold

Same problem here, is it because the purchase and content usage servers are limited ?

FoughtYapper342, Feb 6, 2014
  3. OX Baxter XO
    OX Baxter XO Guest
    XBOX ONE DIGITAL GAME WONT LAUNCH

purchase and content usage is limited on the xbox status screen,imagine problem will be fixed soon,it better be!!!

OX Baxter XO, Feb 6, 2014
  4. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest

Bro its to notify u that the season pass has many problems the xbox ppl r working to solve the prob so u have to wait

roadkill1910, Feb 6, 2014
  5. FoughtYapper342 Win User

Error Xbox live with gold

Same problem here, is it because the purchase and content usage servers are limited ?
  6. Kavian2011 Win User

Download stuck at “ready to start”

Could it be because of “purchase and content usage” being limited right now?
  7. roadkill1910 Win User

Bro its to notify u that the season pass has many problems the xbox ppl r working to solve the prob so u have to wait
  8. OX Baxter XO Win User

XBOX ONE DIGITAL GAME WONT LAUNCH

purchase and content usage is limited on the xbox status screen,imagine problem will be fixed soon,it better be!!!
  9. FreedaBees Win User

Can not play online

given the purchase and content usage problem has been ongoing for over two months, my faith in a timely solution is limited.
Thema:

1. Purchase and content usage limited - Similar Threads - Purchase content usage

2. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  3. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1
  4. When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?: When playing my games that I have downloaded it always makes me lag and so I went into the network settings and it came up saying that I’m experiencing the purchase and content usage.After that I...
  5. Purchase and content usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage: I have an Xbox series X I’ve tried to multiplayer on the new lords of the fallen game. It will not go through. I have tested my network. It comes back saying that my network is fine but there’s...
  6. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?: I haven't been able to play any online games aa608471-33a4-4bdc-81fb-b7469122997d
  7. Purchase and content usage issues

in XboX Insiders
    Purchase and content usage issues: I literally can’t stay in a game for longer than 10 seconds it says my network is good that Xbox is having problems. I haven’t been able to play in 3 days submitted by /u/Old_Contribution7142...
  8. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  9. Purchase and Content Usage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and Content Usage Issue: I need help. My network on my Xbox One is saying that my purchase and content usage is "experiencing issues." And i don't know what to do! d59a6569-16e8-4604-b595-57fb424bd851
  10. Purchase and Content Usage

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase and Content Usage: Hallo all. Its been more than two weeks that my kids cant access or play Fortnight on their Xbox One. The Xbox states that that the following services is experiencing issues: Purchase and Content...