Purchaging need for speed

Discus and support Purchaging need for speed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble trying to get need for speed carbon for xbox 360 i dont have a valid payment option since the mircosoft points dont work no more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChadBrowne, Jan 26, 2014.

  1. ChadBrowne
    ChadBrowne Guest

    Purchaging need for speed


    I am having trouble trying to get need for speed carbon for xbox 360 i dont have a valid payment option since the mircosoft points dont work no more and my visa card that i try to apply isn't work, of course my region Barbados is not listed in the new shceme
    for buying games with real money...that unfair to us all in bim, i am very unhappy

    :)
     
    ChadBrowne, Jan 26, 2014
    #1
  2. sebbong
    sebbong Guest
    need for speed

    lol i agree underground games was the best customise everything now all they care about is tracks wow maze well play forza 3 lol most wanted ok but not that gd
     
    sebbong, Jan 26, 2014
    #2
  3. hyper0ptiikz
    hyper0ptiikz Guest
    need for speed

    oh and if anyone could tell me how many people you can have in an online race and things like that for each game that would be great aswell Purchaging need for speed :D
     
    hyper0ptiikz, Jan 26, 2014
    #3
  4. Xiao Yao You Win User

    How to buy Oblivion for xbox one x ?

    no i try on website and could not purchage the game there, it did show up but not available to buy
  5. juliebagshaw1 Win User

    Overcharging

    recently purchaged fortnite pach at 7.99 but been charged double for it, any idea how to arrange a refund please?
  6. Kees Kooiman Win User

    My Credit Card was charged for 39,99 $ but I did not purchase anything

    In my transactionhistory:

    No purchage over the last 12 months.

    Please transfer the 39,99 to my account.

    Regards,

    C. Kooiman.
  7. ElectroFlying Win User

    New xbox issue and terrible support

    Return or replace? That choice is yours and yours alone.

    Just remember, their are no refunds on digital games purchages (least thats what I heard) so if you bought any, you might want to consider having the console replaced as opposed to a refund.
  8. ElectroFlying Win User

    Will The Xbox One Ever Stop Renting Their Games With Gold?

    Crafty, you saying that without being connected to the net, that you cannot play purchaged digital games on the X1 even if you set the console to go offline?

    If true, then imo, that should be on the front page of every gaming news media outlit worldwide.
Thema:

Purchaging need for speed

Loading...
  1. Purchaging need for speed - Similar Threads - Purchaging need speed

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...