Punchcard for Deals Unlocked sale not registering money spent

Discus and support Punchcard for Deals Unlocked sale not registering money spent in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have spent the $40 dollars on the Deals Unlocked sale but the rewards punchcard says I have spent $0. How do I get it to recognize so I can receive... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GerberMeister, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Punchcard for Deals Unlocked sale not registering money spent

I have spent the $40 dollars on the Deals Unlocked sale but the rewards punchcard says I have spent $0. How do I get it to recognize so I can receive the 4000 points?

:)

GerberMeister, Jun 17, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Sometimes they can take a few days to register (wonder if they have an anti-cheat system to prevent people buying games then refunding them back as soon as they have their points), sometimes they won't work at all and sometimes it's a coint toss.

You would need to send a ticket to Rewards support to see if they will manually credit you the points
  3. carlhelps Win User

Ultimate game sale punch card

Well I tried both suggestions and am still getting the Something went Wrong page with the reload page button. Strange thing is the Summer Sale punchcard is working fine (although everything on offer is **** so I haven't spent any money in there) but the punchcard takes you to the sale page instead of having to go the long way round!
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

One day left on discount game

5. Murderstyle75 Win User

Anyone else getting Tomb Raider tomorrow?

If only I wouldn't have spent so much money on the Ultimate Sale.
  6. BarbecueSausage Win User

Thoughts on Holiday Sales?

I spent all my money on the last holiday sale so this one will be quiet for me lol
Thema:

1. Punchcard for Deals Unlocked sale not registering money spent - Similar Threads - Punchcard Deals Unlocked

2. V for Victory Punchcard Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V for Victory Punchcard Not Working: Split from this thread. I have submitted 4 tickets to Rewards Support for this exact same issue, the first being over 3 weeks ago, with no response. Customer service has been awful. Can...
  3. V for Victory Punchcard Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    V for Victory Punchcard Not Working: As the title suggests I am not being credited for the V for Victory punchcard. I submitted a ticket and was told to make sure I'm logged into my XBOX account. Obviously I am logged into my account...
  4. Didn't received Great New Games Spotlight punchcard points

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't received Great New Games Spotlight punchcard points: Good morning. I bought one of the games from the list of this particular task in Microsoft Rewards and didn't get my 2.500 points. Bought Destiny 2: Lightfall expansion and yet don't completed...
  5. Microsoft rewards punchcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards punchcard: hello a few days ago I completed this months anime punchcard and received the points but the card said I would also get a gift card and have not received the gift...
  6. Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Summer Spotlight Punchcard: I completed the summer spotlight punchcard on Aug 3rd and I still haven't gotten my $10 gift card yet. I contacted both xbox and microsoft support, but they didn't help much. I read the terms and...
  7. Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard: I activated the Forza Horizon 5 reward card and completed 3 achievements, yet the rewards app does not register it completed. Everything else has a green completed check except the EARN AN...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Punchcard error

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 Punchcard error: There's a recent punch card pop up in the rewards section, however, when I click to load it, I get an error message. I am unable to open it to even activate it and see the tasks. Yet all the other...
  9. Elden Ring 6000 microsoft point punchcard query

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden Ring 6000 microsoft point punchcard query: Id like to buy Elden Ring (non-preorder standard digital edition) but want to know if I would still be eligible for the 6000 mp punch card before I purchase it. 1. The promotion ends on the 9th...
  10. Monthly rewards punchcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Monthly rewards punchcard: Hi all how do I fix the monthly rewards punchcard I've done all that's required but wont let me confirm the co op game achievement or the claim free prize draw tickets even tho I've done both can...