Punch card not giving reward

Discus and support Punch card not giving reward in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; V for victory with game pass not awarding me when I've done 3 achievements in correct game completed Monday it's now Tuesday can't get sense out of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Christopher Hurst1, May 2, 2023.

1. Punch card not giving reward

V for victory with game pass not awarding me when I've done 3 achievements in correct game completed Monday it's now Tuesday can't get sense out of Microsoft help?

:)

Christopher Hurst1, May 2, 2023
  2. Christopher Hurst1 Win User

Microsoft support gave me link too but I've just tried my 3rd attempt at getting a reply from rewards nothing in email as of all day poor really & the website closes your complaint page after a while so don't know if its still being dealt with or not very poor
  3. Smwutches Win User

Contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Rewards for Xcloud Gaming!

Keep in mind it takes upto 48hours before punch cards are punched fyi as per the gamepass rewards
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft Rewards Broken

Having some of your items register on punch cards and others not showing up is normal. I bought three games in a row for a summer deals punch card. Two insantly registered but five days later the third game went through. You should always give the rewards app at least three days to see if it will update punch cards. After a week then you should contact support. Also remember that you can buy or rent any movies with the movie and tv punch card but each movie has to be more than $4.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Microsoft punch cards

As above the Rewards Team are the only ones that can help.

The problem is that you didn't activate the Punch Card before purchase as it says on the punch card..therefore the system wouldn't register the purchase properly.
Thema:

1. Punch card not giving reward - Similar Threads - Punch card giving

2. Why is Microsoft/Xbox removing monthly rewards punch card and reducing points for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox removing monthly rewards punch card and reducing points for...: Microsoft has been slowly rolling back the number of rewards points given out. For example montly punch cards were 2500 points it went down to 1000 and now its gone all together within the last 6...
  3. V for Victory Punch Card not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V for Victory Punch Card not working: When this punch card first appeared on May 1st I got 3 Forza achievements all on the 1st. This still hasn’t ticked off so over the last 3 days I’ve gotten 3 achievements on Madden and neither have...
  4. Punch card not complete!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Punch card not complete!!: I’ve recently earned the 3 achievements on Madden 23 for the ‘V for victory’ punch card on game pass but haven’t yet got my 500 points 6297e710-94c2-497e-8467-f081b368b0e7
  5. Spotlight punch card not tracking purchase.

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotlight punch card not tracking purchase.: I purchased Resident Evil 4 remake which was listed as one of the eligible games for the great new games spotlight, but a week later it still hasn't tracked and now the game doesn't even show up...
  6. Destiny 2: season of defiance punch card not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Destiny 2: season of defiance punch card not working: On the microsoft rewards app i have completed 2/4 of the requirements for getting 500 points. When i purchased silver, it did not update to reflect that i have purchased silver, even though i have...
  7. Destiny 2 Microsoft Rewards Punch Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Microsoft Rewards Punch Card: So the Season of the Seraph Punch Card on Microsoft Rewards isn't updating. I did everything, including buying 1000 Silver, but that won't update. I got an email verifying my purchase webt...
  8. Punch card not awarding points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Punch card not awarding points: In Destiny 2: The Dawning punch card, I bought the silver need to complete it but is not awarding the points for it. I thought I have to spend the silver to be awarded but it's not the case...
  9. Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card?: The Black Friday Sale punch card says when you spend $50 or more on the Black Friday Sale titles, you earn 2500 points. However, on my punch card, it shows $0/$50 for my current status on the...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Top 10 Punch card Broken

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Top 10 Punch card Broken: Since Microsoft Rewards Custome Support isn't responding to me, I will ask my question here because I get much quicker replies. I have completed the Top 10 punchcard but it will not give me my...