punch card: cod cold war season 1(need help)

Discus and support punch card: cod cold war season 1(need help) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; so a few days ago i bought the battle pass from season 1 in black ops cold war to complete my punch card in order the complete it was to buy the season... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Indyvan Garling, Dec 26, 2020.

1. punch card: cod cold war season 1(need help)

so a few days ago i bought the battle pass from season 1 in black ops cold war to complete my punch card in order the complete it was to buy the season 1 battle pass so i did that. but for some reason it still says i need to buy the battle pass from cod
    season 1

i posted this a few days ago to but nobody responded

pls i really need to complete this punch card it is going away in 6 days

:)

Indyvan Garling, Dec 26, 2020
  2. BongKaos Win User

COD 2014

COD COLD WAR---- Not 1 shot fired :) This year YOU maybe drafted !!!!!
  3. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  4. Jadan Duran Win User

CoD Cold War is broken please help

I just reset my xbox and reinstalled CoD Cold War and it’s still asking me to buy the game i had preorderd the ultimate edition when the game was on preorder and have played since day 1 of Cold War and this has never happend till yesterday
  5. Shelps1954 Win User

15,000 credits

I per-ordered 2 games but only got 1 punch on my punch card
  6. apna style Win User

The Top Ten COD game lists....a few things I have noticed

mw2 is very high on my list it was my first on line multi player cod game

i personally think there is mileage in the cold war or korean or vietnam wars
Thema:

punch card: cod cold war season 1(need help)

1. punch card: cod cold war season 1(need help) - Similar Threads - punch card cod

2. Why is Microsoft/Xbox removing monthly rewards punch card and reducing points for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox removing monthly rewards punch card and reducing points for...: Microsoft has been slowly rolling back the number of rewards points given out. For example montly punch cards were 2500 points it went down to 1000 and now its gone all together within the last 6...
  3. V for Victory Punch Card not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V for Victory Punch Card not working: When this punch card first appeared on May 1st I got 3 Forza achievements all on the 1st. This still hasn’t ticked off so over the last 3 days I’ve gotten 3 achievements on Madden and neither have...
  4. Punch card not complete!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Punch card not complete!!: I’ve recently earned the 3 achievements on Madden 23 for the ‘V for victory’ punch card on game pass but haven’t yet got my 500 points 6297e710-94c2-497e-8467-f081b368b0e7
  5. Punch card not giving reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Punch card not giving reward: V for victory with game pass not awarding me when I've done 3 achievements in correct game completed Monday it's now Tuesday can't get sense out of Microsoft help?...
  6. Spotlight punch card not tracking purchase.

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotlight punch card not tracking purchase.: I purchased Resident Evil 4 remake which was listed as one of the eligible games for the great new games spotlight, but a week later it still hasn't tracked and now the game doesn't even show up...
  7. Destiny 2: season of defiance punch card not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Destiny 2: season of defiance punch card not working: On the microsoft rewards app i have completed 2/4 of the requirements for getting 500 points. When i purchased silver, it did not update to reflect that i have purchased silver, even though i have...
  8. Destiny 2 Microsoft Rewards Punch Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Microsoft Rewards Punch Card: So the Season of the Seraph Punch Card on Microsoft Rewards isn't updating. I did everything, including buying 1000 Silver, but that won't update. I got an email verifying my purchase webt...
  9. Punch card not awarding points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Punch card not awarding points: In Destiny 2: The Dawning punch card, I bought the silver need to complete it but is not awarding the points for it. I thought I have to spend the silver to be awarded but it's not the case...
  10. COD WW2 preorder not showing up on punch card.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    COD WW2 preorder not showing up on punch card.: After going over my account history I had purchased COD WW2 on 11/01, but was not given credit on my punch card for preordering. 5697a4c8-205c-4048-9a79-6f26293c50e7