pufferfish error code

Discus and support pufferfish error code in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a new cll and installed Minecraft Bedrock edition, but I can't login and I get an error code "pufferfish". I already know that to solve it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by João PedroMoraes2, Aug 8, 2021.

1. pufferfish error code

Hi, I bought a new cll and installed Minecraft Bedrock edition, but I can't login and I get an error code "pufferfish". I already know that to solve it I would just activate all the app's permissions, but it still doesn't work!! I've uninstalled it several times and nothing. I can't create world, I don't have access to my old worlds and I can't play with my friends, I can't play even offline. My cell is Redmi note 10 in case you need this information. PS: I uninstalled Minecraft on the old cll. When I reinstalled there to check it out okay.

:)

João PedroMoraes2, Aug 8, 2021
  2. MarcosChan Win User

Minecraft Amazon Fire kids account cannot sign in?

The error code is pufferfish
  3. João PedroMoraes2 Win User

pufferfish error code

Once I download the game and open it, it logs in normally.

[​IMG]

However, even with the account logged in it is not possible to create worlds.

[​IMG]

Saved worlds do not appear.

[​IMG]

If I log out of the game and log in again, it is no longer possible to login.

[​IMG]

I don't know what to do anymore 😔

Help me
  4. SammyVS Win User

pufferfish error code

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, João?

After giving all the permissions the app needs, clear the app cache and try to create a world again
  5. SammyVS Win User

pufferfish error code

Have you tried exiting the beta version of the game?
  6. Fabio317 Win User

pufferfish error code

I’m not a beta version, but I can’t log in either.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

pufferfish error code

1. pufferfish error code - Similar Threads - pufferfish error code

2. I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...: I have over the last year been encountering this error. There are times that I can play like normal but then the error comes back randomly. It at times will last for a few days to weeks. It is...
  3. Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC): I am currently having problem with using any Microsoft connected/ Xbox Game on my PC! Yesterday I upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and made a full reset of my Data. I've installed the neccessary...
  4. Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?: I am just wondering has anyone been able to solve this unknown error or ever even look into the atter? 7615ef89-fba1-4459-b60f-3cafbabfa67f
  5. Error code 0x8924000D

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error code 0x8924000D: I'm on an Xbox Series X and have been experiencing problems when joining parties. It constantly disconnects me and issues the error code 0x8924000D I cannot see an answer for this particular...
  6. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  7. twitch and tiktok cape microsoft error

in XBoX on Windows
    twitch and tiktok cape microsoft error: so i was in microsoft redeem code and i put the codes but i went to website and it said url is misspeled or something ec550dff-102e-4e16-bf17-0381eac49a62
  8. The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.: This has been happening on Windows 11 for several weeks. The Xbox app is starting to give an error due to this issue, partially disabling the app submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  10. Error Code 0x8007426

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x8007426: Xbox won't update, tried everything i could find on the internet, I've repaired, reset, reinstalled, checked the sign in assistant. Uninstalled microsoft store. Nothing has solved this issue. When...