pufferfish error code

Discus and support pufferfish error code in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a new cll and installed Minecraft Bedrock edition, but I can't login and I get an error code "pufferfish". I already know that to solve it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by João PedroMoraes2, Aug 8, 2021.

1. pufferfish error code

Hi, I bought a new cll and installed Minecraft Bedrock edition, but I can't login and I get an error code "pufferfish". I already know that to solve it I would just activate all the app's permissions, but it still doesn't work!! I've uninstalled it several times and nothing. I can't create world, I don't have access to my old worlds and I can't play with my friends, I can't play even offline. My cell is Redmi note 10 in case you need this information. PS: I uninstalled Minecraft on the old cll. When I reinstalled there to check it out okay.

:)

João PedroMoraes2, Aug 8, 2021
  2. MarcosChan Win User

Minecraft Amazon Fire kids account cannot sign in?

The error code is pufferfish
  3. João PedroMoraes2 Win User

pufferfish error code

Once I download the game and open it, it logs in normally.

[​IMG]

However, even with the account logged in it is not possible to create worlds.

[​IMG]

Saved worlds do not appear.

[​IMG]

If I log out of the game and log in again, it is no longer possible to login.

[​IMG]

I don't know what to do anymore 😔

Help me
  4. SammyVS Win User

pufferfish error code

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, João?

After giving all the permissions the app needs, clear the app cache and try to create a world again
  5. SammyVS Win User

pufferfish error code

Have you tried exiting the beta version of the game?
  6. Fabio317 Win User

pufferfish error code

I’m not a beta version, but I can’t log in either.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

pufferfish error code

1. pufferfish error code - Similar Threads - pufferfish error code

2. Xbox Pass Minecraft Profilname error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Pass Minecraft Profilname error?: Hello! I wanted to play Minecraft (Java Edidition) on my PC via XBOX pass , abd i played it multiple times before, but now it demands a "profilename" i enter my Name and it says it's already...
  3. Error 0x87e00196 when installing any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87e00196 when installing any game: Ok, let's try this again. I've had this problem several times now, and I'm really starting to think there is simply no motivation at Xbox to actually fix this. And before anyone asks, no I can't...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix input delay and input errors on Xbox consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix input delay and input errors on Xbox consoles?: I have been having a terrible input delay for about a year now on my Xbox. Whenever I press the buttons on the controller it is delayed and there are SOO many input errors. It has completely...
  5. Error Ms-xlb-multiplayer porque sale?/ Ms-xlb-multiplayer error because it quits?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error Ms-xlb-multiplayer porque sale?/ Ms-xlb-multiplayer error because it quits?: I want to join the game of my friends via cloud gaming and does not let me join, I get a message which is Ms-xlb-multiplayer, I had never left that, I have always played cloud gaming and I joined...
  6. i’m getting the 2.4ghz error i read about it and finally figured out what was wrong but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m getting the 2.4ghz error i read about it and finally figured out what was wrong but...: i need answers idk what else to do 749936de-121c-4f30-9088-695b37118d4a
  7. MTU error

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU error: When I try to connect to my internet (wireless or wired) I keep getting a MTU error. What does that mean and how do I fix it? bc727101-dd9a-4927-a4e0-a06fe43df57a
  8. I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for...: I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for networking. When trying to play COD and any other online game. What's the issue?...
  9. 0x800488fc error on attempted sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x800488fc error on attempted sign in: 0x800488fc error on attempted sign in. Tried restarting console, still wont work. 8e894b13-ec39-4dc2-8a7a-603942933353
  10. Minecraft launcher error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher error: When i try to login In minecraft launcher with microsoft account i get error code Ox80070057 Deep Ocean . How to fix this problem? 8fe2ec7f-053e-4cfb-b1e5-637f56c2ec36