Puchasing Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

Discus and support Puchasing Xbox 360 games on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to purchase a Xbox 360 game on the Xbox 1 it says no valid payment option i use my Microsoft account it has more than enough Every time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Online Gamer112, Jan 1, 2018.

  1. Puchasing Xbox 360 games on Xbox one


    When I try to purchase a Xbox 360 game on the Xbox 1 it says no valid payment option i use my Microsoft account it has more than enough

    Every time it’s says invalid

    :)
     
    Online Gamer112, Jan 1, 2018
    #1
  2. What EA Sports needs to have for this years UFC game for the Xbox One and PS4

    What EA Sports needs, to have for this years UFC game for the Xbox One and PS4.

    1.Uploading Face into game

    2. Hundreds of Realistic Tattoos to choose from

    3. Puchasing clothing at the store after winning a fights to upgrade your fighters appearance and look in the game

    4. Realistic Belts and Crowd

    5. Create a Logo

    6. Create a Ring
     
    Twist And Flip, Jan 1, 2018
    #2
  3. monksy74
    monksy74 Guest
    monksy74, Jan 1, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Puchasing Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

    In order to use your Microsoft account balance to purchase 360 content, you would have to use a 360 console. The store on the One/website has never been updated to work with the currency system.
     
    Smwutches, Jan 1, 2018
    #4
  5. Michael Wanzer Win User

    XBox One Queue is full when trying to download XBox 360 Game.

    This problem is easily fixable by going to your xbox one account and view 'all games.' Any xbox one and xbox 360 downloadable games that have been puchased will be displayed there even if you had the message of your 'xbox 360 queue being full.' Sim-play
    hit download from there. This is rocket science.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Puchasing Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

    In order to use your Microsoft account balance to purchase 360 content, you would have to use a 360 console. The store on the One/website has never been updated to work with the currency system.
  7. carlislemom2003 Win User

    Sonic ultimatr genesis

    I see sonic on my PC but only gives the option to download to xbox 360. I only have the Xbox one. If I puchase the full version will I be able to dowload. My xbox one will not downlaod the demo version.
  8. TheNastyB0y Win User

    GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch

    As mentioned i have already had 2 support operators and 2 specialist support operators search my puchase history and am convinced there was cached data inadvertently removed by the last server update...the game was an xbox 360 title and was purchased within
    a week of creating my xbox live account and that was before gamepass or gameshare existed
  9. JesseRowe2 Win User

    Xbox Live Down...Again

    Mine was down earlier and now it's saying that I haven't puchased the game when in fact I have AND I've spent a lot of money on in-game puchases. Has this happened to anyone else? This is absolutely ridiculous.
Thema:

Puchasing Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

Loading...
  1. Puchasing Xbox 360 games on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Puchasing 360 games

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]