Puchased Forza Hot Wheels "Ultimate Stunt Edition" but can't play til I buy "premium...

Discus and support Puchased Forza Hot Wheels "Ultimate Stunt Edition" but can't play til I buy "premium... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I've purchased the hot wheels expansion pack (ultimate stunt edition) for horizon 5. I've travelled to Hot Wheels Park to enter the Hot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connor Hughes, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Puchased Forza Hot Wheels "Ultimate Stunt Edition" but can't play til I buy "premium...

Hi Guys,

I've purchased the hot wheels expansion pack (ultimate stunt edition) for horizon 5.

I've travelled to Hot Wheels Park to enter the Hot wheels Expedition.

However as soon as I enter the event im faced with having to buy a choice of 3 premium add-ons or exit the event??

Can this be correct?

:)

Connor Hughes, Sep 18, 2022
  2. Connor Hughes Win User

Puchased Forza Hot Wheels "Ultimate Stunt Edition" but can't play til I buy "premium add-ons bundle"???

Firstly thank you for your response.

Ahh. That's what I've done. It's for hot wheels unleashed.

Is it too late for a refund/credit and to get the forza pack?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Puchased Forza Hot Wheels "Ultimate Stunt Edition" but can't play til I buy "premium add-ons bundle"???

Hi Connor, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that the Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels is showing up on your order history, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. You should see any of these stated as "completed":

Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels

Forza Horizon 5 Expansions Bundle

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition

Please let me know what you will see because as I have checked there is no "Ultimate Stunt Edition" for Forza only for the game HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED.

Also, make sure that the Hot Wheels expansion is installed on your Xbox by following the steps below:

"1. In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).

2. Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

3. Select the game in the upper-right corner of the screen."
  4. GustavoRS14 Win User

Vote for Backwards Compatibility Games

Hot Wheels: Stunt Track Challenge - Xbox
  5. MissEdi Win User

Hot Wheels

Hi there, DrJackieMrHyde and suinomaial!

Are you posting from the account that already redeemed both the digital download for Forza Horizon 3 and the Hot Wheels DLC? In the meantime, have you ensured that you have completed the proper game requirements to access the Hot Wheels DLC?

As mentioned on the
    Hot Wheels Store Page
    , you must complete enough Exhibition Events and PR Stunts to build your second festival site, after which the expansion will become unlocked and accessible on the game map.
  6. FocalOdin682271 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 DLC query

So if I already have the main Forza Horizon 3 game and I've just purchased Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass @ $52.45, what is this supposed to do? Master 13 has some new Hot Wheels cars in his garage, but we can't find the Hot Wheels track! I thought this
    was a bulk buy and not in addition to the extra $20-30 for the Hot Wheels track? Please help a frustrated Mum!!
Thema:

Puchased Forza Hot Wheels "Ultimate Stunt Edition" but can't play til I buy "premium...

1. Puchased Forza Hot Wheels "Ultimate Stunt Edition" but can't play til I buy "premium... - Similar Threads - Puchased Forza Hot

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  5. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  6. Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound went out Forza 8 Xbox x: Was in the middle of racing a game all of a sudden. The sound just went out. All other games and apps work fine can hear in game chat from other people. But no engine sound, no nothing. No TV...
  7. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  8. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  9. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  10. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6