Publicity Danonino blocks the Surface Pro 1

Discus and support Publicity Danonino blocks the Surface Pro 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It was impossible to play the Microsoft Mahjong défis today on my Surface Pro 1 running Windows 10 Pro. The publicity Danonino blocks. Probably too... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vercingetorix, Jul 6, 2017.

  1. Publicity Danonino blocks the Surface Pro 1


    It was impossible to play the Microsoft Mahjong défis today on my Surface Pro 1 running Windows 10 Pro.

    The publicity Danonino blocks. Probably too much RAM consumed and the swap is reduced for the SSD of the Surface.

    :)
     
    vercingetorix, Jul 6, 2017
    #1
  2. nattles
    nattles Guest
    MineSweeper: Can't Sign-In

    I'm also having this problem on Surface pro 4 for Mahjong and Sudoku. Just downloaded and tried minesweeper and it's doing it there too. I actually have no problems playing these games on my old Surface pro 1 (with windows 10 installed on it too). The only
    game that works on surface pro 4 is Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
     
    nattles, Jul 6, 2017
    #2
  3. BoKnows1989
    BoKnows1989 Guest
    Xbox Live Redemption went to wrong account

    I have (2) Microsoft accounts. (1) for my surface pro (2) for x box one. I purchased live for my xbox1 account and it went to the wrong email and username that I use for my surface pro. Is there anyway to transfer this? It was a 3 month subscription.
     
    BoKnows1989, Jul 6, 2017
    #3
  4. nattles Win User

    MineSweeper: Can't Sign-In

    I'm also having this problem on Surface pro 4 for Mahjong and Sudoku. Just downloaded and tried minesweeper and it's doing it there too. I actually have no problems playing these games on my old Surface pro 1 (with windows 10 installed on it too). The only
    game that works on surface pro 4 is Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
  5. maxen Win User

    How do I add entire genre to now playing in Xbox Music?

    I've just realised I misread the last part of your post, I thought this was Windows Phone and that the difference between our experiences was because I am running the WP8.1 Preview.

    I will need to find a way to check this on Windows 8 (Surface) as apparently there seems to be a difference. Which version of Windows 8 are you running? Windows 8 Pro or RT? (ie, is it a Surface RT, Surface Pro, Surface 2 or Surface Pro 2?) Have you updated
    to Windows 8.1 Update 1? If not, you can do this as a free update via the Windows Store.

    If you have an available update, you should do that and check in Xbox Music again to see if this feature is enabled.
  6. skater77i Win User

    Help running Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) on Surface Pro X

  7. TFMorgan Win User

    3 Feb 14 Easy Classic puzzle crashes

    Happens on the desktop and the Surface PRO.
  8. smitty923 Win User

    Taptiles not working

    No, it is down again. Looks like the hardware updated itself and now cannot be undone. Using a Surface Pro 1 with all Windows updates currently available for Windows 8.1
Thema:

Publicity Danonino blocks the Surface Pro 1

Loading...
  1. Publicity Danonino blocks the Surface Pro 1 - Similar Threads - Publicity Danonino blocks

  2. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  3. disc-to-digital insiders public beta ?

    in XboX Insiders
    disc-to-digital insiders public beta ?: can't wait for testing new backward compatible Xbox and X360 games, but also - looks like disc-to-digital insiders beta should launch pretty soon? (i have A LOT of xbox/x360/One/XSX disc games and...
  4. Friends-Only Gamerpic & Alternate Public Gamerpic

    in XboX Insiders
    Friends-Only Gamerpic & Alternate Public Gamerpic: Friends-Only Gamerpic is a privacy feature that allows players to display their custom gamerpic exclusively to people on their friends list, while everyone else sees an Alternate Public Gamerpic...
  5. Public Play test: Grounded 2 - 6/13/26

    in XboX Insiders
    Public Play test: Grounded 2 - 6/13/26: Came here to see if anyone who took/taking place in the public play test sees massive influxes of lag while around ant caves. I noticed a few places in the tutorial room and where you go to get...
  6. Can Microsoft remove the publicity ???

    in XboX Insiders
    Can Microsoft remove the publicity ???: Is there any way Microsoft could remove the ads from the Xbox Series S/X home screen? I'm pretty sure no one who bought an Xbox wanted ads. We already pay for games and Live subscriptions. I don't...
  7. Try the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience — Now in Public Preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Try the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience — Now in Public Preview: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Join the Pillars of Eternity Public Beta Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    Join the Pillars of Eternity Public Beta Today!: [IMG] Xbox Insiders on Windows PC, Pillars of Eternity Public Beta is available to join now! This beta introduces Turn-Based Mode so join to try the new feature and give your feedback! To...
  9. Grounded 2 Public Test is now available to join!

    in XboX Insiders
    Grounded 2 Public Test is now available to join!: Try early updates and give your feedback! To participate, you will need to own Grounded 2 OR have an active Game Pass subscription. Check the link for details. submitted by /u/Igbythecat999...
  10. CEC Use of TV remote for Public Release

    in XboX Insiders
    CEC Use of TV remote for Public Release: Does anyone know when the public system release with allow the TV remote to navigate the Xbox? This has been present for quite some time in the insider builds. submitted by /u/paulvfazio...