PUBG newest update makes me crash

Discus and support PUBG newest update makes me crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the latest PUBG update, my game has crashed every single game. When I get back into the game and try to resume my match, it crashes the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PepsiProdigy, Aug 24, 2018.

1. PepsiProdigy
    PepsiProdigy Guest

Ever since the latest PUBG update, my game has crashed every single game. When I get back into the game and try to resume my match, it crashes the game again. I’ve already uninstalled and installed back already but no luck. Anyone else’s have this issue
    and has figured out how to fix it?

:)

PepsiProdigy, Aug 24, 2018
  2. x AngeILan x
    x AngeILan x Guest
    PUBG BUGS/CRASHING

PUBG is probably still going through some updates. As frustrating as it is, there will always be bugs and crashes

x AngeILan x, Aug 24, 2018
  3. New PuBg update

hey, i am in Ireland and got the update for the main game this morning,i installed the update but played on the pts today, had a few games no major issues bar the usual rendering of buildings...but then i jumped onto the main game, first time since update,
    and it wont load into the game i get a timeout connection 10.7.5 or something like that, i went back to the pts and that is now also the same... any ideas how to fix this?

RampentLoki09, Aug 24, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

try clearing your console' cache by holding down the powerbutton for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards.

CrazY1985, Aug 24, 2018
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

try clearing your console' cache by holding down the powerbutton for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards.
  6. x AngeILan x Win User

PUBG BUGS/CRASHING

PUBG is probably still going through some updates. As frustrating as it is, there will always be bugs and crashes
  7. RadekStefański1 Win User

Forza horizon 5 crashing on startup.

it's already updated to the newest version, but did not help, even tho it supposedly fixed some crashes
  8. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox Live

It was a small error with the update. There should be a new update to download that will correct the problem. The newest update should also correct party chat from crashing.
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

App crashes immediately upon launch

Hey there Duz!

We believe this issue has been mitigated with the recent app update. Can you download the newest update and let us know if things still crash on you?

Thanks! :)
Thema:

1. PUBG newest update makes me crash - Similar Threads - PUBG newest update

2. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  3. Why does my mouse change colors when i die in PUBG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mouse change colors when i die in PUBG: Whenever I die in PUBG my mouse decides to change colors. It doesn't do it for any other game except PUBG. I have tried reinstalling it, verifying the files and all that stuff, but nothing. I...
  4. Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x: I mean Xbox is the most powerfull console in the world and support some very big game in split screen, like warzone they just need to finish it, but why not pubg I mean is there a reason?...
  5. I have Intel i7 11800H and 3050ti, when i play PUBG at ultra settings my laptop crashes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Intel i7 11800H and 3050ti, when i play PUBG at ultra settings my laptop crashes...: i71800H Hp Victus with 3050ti. d440341e-c959-4ee3-96fb-b282b0e35f4f
  6. PUBG on Xbox One Fat : Leaning left disables the sprint .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG on Xbox One Fat : Leaning left disables the sprint .: Hi , I don't known if I was pretty clear on the title but I am facing an issue while playing Pubg on Xbox One Fat : If the sprint is enabled and I aim with LT and press the L3 button to lean left...
  7. Mic donsnt work on pubg unless i start a party

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic donsnt work on pubg unless i start a party: Okay so I plug in my mic into my controller on the screen it shows the microphone next to my picture but it's crossed out and nobody can hear me I can hear them but they can't hear me I cannot...
  8. How do play PUBG in local co op /split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do play PUBG in local co op /split screen?: we have looked online and most sources say it works. Even the game details say it supports local co op. However when we try , the 2nd controller thinks player 1 has both controllers and won't...
  9. Playing pubg when I open settings I only get about 6 items used to be at least 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing pubg when I open settings I only get about 6 items used to be at least 20...: Playing pubg when I open settings I only get 6items there should be at least 20 options what can I do I uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same this started a last update....
  10. Why playing pubg on my xbox x uses 350 mb for one hour gameplay while having 4k/hdr...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why playing pubg on my xbox x uses 350 mb for one hour gameplay while having 4k/hdr...: Am wondering why every hour of playing pubg on my xbox x uses around 350 mb per hour while on ps4 pro used to consume max 60 mb. I have hdr/4k and chats disabled and still 350 mb per hour is too...