Psychonauts (Xbox OG) issues since last update on Xbox One (X)

Discus and support Psychonauts (Xbox OG) issues since last update on Xbox One (X) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, There is a problem for psychonauts (BC Xbox Og) on Xbox One since last update. -> Black screen after introduction and on start menu.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mifou296, Aug 19, 2018.

  1. Mifou296
    Mifou296 Guest

    Psychonauts (Xbox OG) issues since last update on Xbox One (X)

    Mifou296, Aug 19, 2018
    #1
  2. Psychonauts problem

    Hi,

    There is a problem for psychonauts (BC Xbox Og) on Xbox One since last update.

    -> Black screen after introduction and on start menu.
     
    ViolentSneeze, Aug 19, 2018
    #2
  3. Codename21
    Codename21 Guest
    Why can’t I buy Psychonauts digitally in the UK?

    I’m really early excited to play Psychonauts again now that OG Xbox Back Compat has been launched.

    However I can’t seem to by Psychonauts digitally in the UK; there’s no “Buy” button on the website (curiously if o update the website region to USA the buy option is present...) and when I attempted to buy it on my Xbox One I’m told it’s not “available in
    my region” despite it being present in the store - will we be able to buy the game digitally in then UK or will I have to track down an old disc from somewhere?!
     
    Codename21, Aug 19, 2018
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    Psychonauts (Xbox OG) issues since last update on Xbox One (X)

    Try to delete the game, restart the console and download the game again
     
    M3tal Daz3, Aug 19, 2018
    #4
  5. I have the same problem and it only happens with PSYCHONAUTS. I tried a couple of times and hard reset the console - didn't work.
     
    SpaceBaboon QC, Oct 27, 2018
    #5
  6. ProjectMyst
    ProjectMyst Guest
    I tried playing the game today and I'm getting the same problem, It just starts to flicker. Has anyone know what's happening?
     
    ProjectMyst, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. ProjectMyst Win User

    Psychonauts (Xbox OG) issues since last update on Xbox One (X)

    I tried playing the game today and I'm getting the same problem, It just starts to flicker. Has anyone know what's happening?
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Psychonauts (Xbox OG) issues since last update on Xbox One (X)

    Try to delete the game, restart the console and download the game again
  9. SpaceBaboon QC Win User

    Psychonauts (Xbox OG) issues since last update on Xbox One (X)

    I have the same problem and it only happens with PSYCHONAUTS. I tried a couple of times and hard reset the console - didn't work.
  10. gohan16ken Win User

    [Xbox 360] - Latest Original Xbox games will not download.

    Thank you for contacting Xbox again. I am getting tired of people responding with bad ideas.

    I do have two questions for you.

    On June 11th, Microsoft removed the original versions and re-listed new versions of Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge, Fuzion Frenzy, Jade Empire, Ninja Gaiden Black, Psychonauts, and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. Do we have any idea why Microsoft did that
    last week?

    Previously, OG Xbox games were saved to the "System Items". The one exception was Fable. But all of my other OG Xbox games were saved there. But since OG Xbox became playable on XB1, OG Xbox games were now saved to the "Games and Apps". Do you know why?

    Thanks.
  11. TimsGurhl Win User

    2TB SeaGate External Hard Drive not working after update.

    I updated my OG Xbox One last week and i'm now having this precise issue. Do we have an update from Microsoft with regard to when/if they will push an update?
Thema:

Psychonauts (Xbox OG) issues since last update on Xbox One (X)

Loading...
  1. Psychonauts (Xbox OG) issues since last update on Xbox One (X) - Similar Threads - Psychonauts issues since

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

    in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...