PST to Office 365 Migration

Discus and support PST to Office 365 Migration in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; One can convert and upload PST to Office 365 mailbox comfortably using the MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. It does not require any other... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by Shikha Lal, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Shikha Lal
    Shikha Lal New Member

One can convert and upload PST to Office 365 mailbox comfortably using the MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. It does not require any other permission or sources for its operation. The application does not require the MS Outlook to install to your device. This is a highly secure software keeping the PST data safe. There is no kind of damaged or loss to the PST data. It guarantees the safe Outlook PST to Exchange Online migration. It is a competent tool to migrate single or multiple PST files at once without any downtime issue. Allows transferring multiple PST files to multiple accounts. Supports any small or large PST files.

Read more: PST to Office 365 Migration –Convert & Import PST to O365

Shikha Lal, Jul 22, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. RudeWarner
    RudeWarner New Member
    As well all know that there are so many software available in the market and if you are searching for the best tool then I recommend the A2Z Migrations for PST to Office 365. This is an advanced tool to migrate the single or multiple PST files to Office 365 Exchange Online environment at a time or parallel.

To get the complete details to visit: Import PST to Office 365 - Upload Bulk PSTs to Exchange Online

RudeWarner, Jul 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  3. AnTiCampR Win User

My Office 365 xbox live gold 12 month redemption code will be in my account in 4 weeks WHY??? It never stated that on the terms!

Don't know where you guys got your info from:
    office.microsoft.com/.../terms-and-conditions-FX104049825.aspx

The following genuine Office 365 products qualify for this Offer. Please note that not all qualifying products are available in all eligible countries/regions.

Office 365 Home Premium full packaged product (FPP)

Office 365 Home Premium point of sale activated product (POSA)

Office 365 Home Premium electronic software distributed product (ESD)

Office 365 Home Premium annual subscription

Office 365 Home Premium Canadian Forces Edition (valid in Canada only)

Office 365 University full packaged product (FPP)

Office 365 University point of sale activated product (POSA)

Office 365 University electronic software distributed product (ESD)

Office products that do NOT qualify for the promotion are:

Office 365 Home Premium monthly subscription

Office 365 Small Business Premium

Office 2013 Suites (Home and Student, Home and Business and Professional)

Office 2013 Standalone Applications

Office for Mac 2011 Suites (Home and Student and Home and Business)

All previous versions of Microsoft Office (2003, 2007, 2010)

Office 365 trial product

Not-For-Resale or promotional product

Office 365 products licensed under a volume licensing agreement

Edit: I see that this only applies in Canada and in the US the University copy isn't eligible.
  4. HassanB Win User

My Office 365 xbox live gold 12 month redemption code will be in my account in 4 weeks WHY??? It never stated that on the terms!

Hi Freddy,

The following below are for the United States, if you're in another region you'd be subject to different rules and regulations.

The following genuine Office 365 products qualify for this Offer. Please note that not all qualifying products are available in all eligible countries.

Office 365 Home Premium full packaged product (FPP)

Office 365 Home Premium point of sale activated product (POSA)

Office 365 Home Premium electronic software distributed product (ESD)

Office 365 Home Premium annual subscription

Office 365 Home Premium Military Appreciation Edition

Office products that do NOT qualify for the promotion are:

Office 365 Home Premium monthly subscription

Office 365 Small Business Premium

Office 2013 Suites (Home and Student, Home and Business and Professional)

Office 2013 Standalone Applications

Office for Mac 2011 Suites (Home and Student and Home and Business)

Office 365 University full packaged product (FPP)

Office 365 University point of sale activated product (POSA)

Office 365 University electronic software distributed product (ESD)

All previous versions of Microsoft Office (2003, 2007, 2010)

Office 365 trial product

Not-For-Resale or promotional product

Office 365 products licensed under a volume licensing agreement

From what I can see you listed you purchased the University edition, and none of those qualify for this 12 month gold code. Information on this promotion can be found
    here.
  5. andynan Win User

Move Xbox gamer tag to new email

Ok how about this: Let the Office 365 account on MS1 expire. Then subscribe to Office 365 Family using MS2 as primary, and simply add MS1 as a family member. Would MS1 Still have all Office 365 cloud data intact?
  6. Lordmafi Win User

Can't transfer GamerTag

Update 2:

Back to the Xbox Support I was told that I just should wait until my Office 365 Subscription ends which is 2017 than I will be able to migrate...

I am selling a Xbox 360...
  7. xTye Win User

Free 12 Months of Xbox Live Gold from Office 365 Problem- Ineligble country.

The free 12 month Gold promotion is not eligible for the University edition of Office 365. It'll tell you this under "Qualifying Office 365 Products".
Thema:

1. PST to Office 365 Migration - Similar Threads - PST Office 365

2. ¿Hay alguna solución para desbloquear archivos PST bloqueados?

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Hay alguna solución para desbloquear archivos PST bloqueados?: Tengo un montón de archivos PST que bloqueé hace un año. Desafortunadamente, el diario en el que guardo las contraseñas también se pierde. Tengo miedo de perder mis datos importantes. Por favor,...
  3. NSF to PST Converter software

in XBoX on Consoles
    NSF to PST Converter software: Get this Free Vartika NSF to PST Converter software to convert Lotus Notes to PST and other file formats. It can convert NSF files to HTML, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, and other formats. It easily...
  4. EDB to Outlook PST converter Software

in XBoX on Consoles
    EDB to Outlook PST converter Software: Recovery all EDB file and convert EDB to PST Outlook file using the best Vartika EDB to PST Converter software that smoothly convert lotus notes emails, contacts, calendars, task, notes, inbox...
  5. Free license vMail OST to PST Converter cracker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free license vMail OST to PST Converter cracker: Try free license vMail OST to PST Converter Software that can easily convert Outlook OST files to PST file format within no time. Software is capable of exporting OST files to multiple file...
  6. Free license OLM to PST Converter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free license OLM to PST Converter: vMail OLM to PST Converter tool is the best way to convert Outlook for Mac database in the Windows Outlook platform without any data loss. It is enough capable to convert single or multiple OLM...
  7. How to import PST file to Gmail by using the professional approach?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to import PST file to Gmail by using the professional approach?: In case you are searching for a reliable professional approach to import PST to Gmail then you can opt for the professional software solution. In this regard, I have used the MCT PST Converter....
  8. How to remove the password of encrypted PST files in case of lost PST password scenario?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove the password of encrypted PST files in case of lost PST password scenario?: I have recently fixed this issue by using an advanced utility that facilitates me to remove and change the PST files password. This problem arises when my excel sheet in which I saved the...
  9. NSF to PST converter application

in XBoX on Windows
    NSF to PST converter application: Client can really take a look at one more shocking NSF to PST Converter Tool to send out Lotus Notes saved messages, contacts, messages, diaries, schedules, and other saved things to Outlook PST...
  10. EDB to PST Converter software

in XBoX on Windows
    EDB to PST Converter software: To resolve corruption issue in EDB file instantly and convert EDB files into PST and other file format, I would like to recommend you Vartika EDB to PST Converter software which is a comprehensive...