psp games

Discus and support psp games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; can I play psp games in this laptop 1e803a7c-4676-47f7-b6d5-ecf0a20b9e7d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by aalayanakhan, Aug 3, 2020.

  1. aalayanakhan
    aalayanakhan Guest

    psp games


    can I play psp games in this laptop

    :)
     
    aalayanakhan, Aug 3, 2020
    #1
  2. [Farscape] Win User

    psp games

    i wouldnt talk about emulation on the xbox forums, i would look elsewhere.
  3. Chris PharmD Win User

    remember when we actually used to get some free stuff during E3 week?

    Holy crap I forgot about that. Thanks for the heads up. And can't PSP games be downloaded and played on the PS3? I just downloaded the two PSP games just in case.
  4. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

    If PSN remains free, is the Xbox One (X1) done?

    They also had some PSP titles free and even though the PSP games are old they are still decent to play and work on the vita as well such as Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur,
  5. Bunionz Win User

    should i trade my psp for modern warfare 3?

    Why trade in it? Just buy the game and keep the psp...I have a psp and will never get rid of it...There is gonna be one day u are bored or on a trip, and it will come in handy...
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

    Does gta3, vice city, and san andreas xbox originals work on 360?

    LCS and VCS were mostly PSP games; because of this is probably one reason why it was never released to Xbox but instead ported to PS2, with PSP and PS2 both being products of Sony.
Thema:

psp games

Loading...
  1. psp games - Similar Threads - psp games

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...