Pso2 base ui is extremely small

Discus and support Pso2 base ui is extremely small in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I got a series x and I download pso2 and when I went to base the ui is like extremely small to the point where I'm siting like 1 feet in front of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Maxfox_410, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Maxfox_410
    Maxfox_410 Guest

So I got a series x and I download pso2 and when I went to base the ui is like extremely small to the point where I'm siting like 1 feet in front of my tv just trying to see what icon I'm on this also happens with smite and it loading screens icons went from Having no problem on old gen to geting next gen and makeing my eyes staring to hurt it been like this for over a month, I'm not sure what to do

:)

Maxfox_410, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Maxfox_410 Win User

Oh ok thx for the information
  3. Maxfox_410 Win User

hi this reply edit because I'm lazy so I figured out for I'm guessing my setting was change auto when I got the game on next gen not sure y it was change
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

These internal settings about the game are edited only within the game itself, Maxfox.

It would be an xbox system setting only if xbox system subtitles and icons were small
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Maxfox, from what I understand from your report, they are the icons, subtitles, which are in a small format within the game, right?

Did you check the game's video settings? They usually have editing for that.

From the console system, did you see any changes?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Maxfox_410 Win User

I found out what it was for pso2 I still have the problem with smite
Thema:

1. Pso2 base ui is extremely small - Similar Threads - Pso2 base extremely

2. pso2 error 240

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pso2 error 240: I downloaded pso2 new genesis on Xbox One as a result, when trying to enter the server, error 240 pops up. Please help me solve the problem. 4372dc86-a680-4141-acf4-b73838efd087
  3. Pso2 authentication error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pso2 authentication error: I am having this authentication error 787 while selecting a ship in phantasy star online 2, tried to resstart the series x and cant log in. aa958856-6dcc-4cc2-904b-005cede524a8
  4. Pso2 error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pso2 error: Hi I've been trying to log into pso2 for the past 2-3 weeks now but every time I try and log in I get an error code No.250-2 and have no idea on how to fix it. I've Uninstaller and reinstalled the...
  5. https://pso2.com/agegate/ phantasy star online new genesis account

in XBoX Accessibility
    https://pso2.com/agegate/ phantasy star online new genesis account: I need help so I have a problem so I was trying to create a pso2.com account for phantasy star online new genesis. So I can see updates and etc however I accidentally put in the wrong age ok. like...
  6. Microsoft Account for pso2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account for pso2: I started Pso2 on the ms store on my own laptop but now i have a computer my friend gave me and he also played on via ms store when im logged in via my own Microsoft account and im trying to play...
  7. I was playing pso2 ngs when suddenly I couldn't start up the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing pso2 ngs when suddenly I couldn't start up the game: I was playing pso2 ngs when suddenly I couldn't start up the game. My Xbox one s starts to act up when I tried reinstalling pso2 new genesis. My Xbox starts to become slow, everytime I reinstall...
  8. Feedback regarding the ease of Account Link in PSO2 New Genesis

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback regarding the ease of Account Link in PSO2 New Genesis: I am a long time player of Phantasy Star and other SEGA titles, back to the Genesis, an Xbox gamer from the original, Windows user since 95, and Steam customer before it became the biggest digital...
  9. Pso2 ng login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pso2 ng login error: Hi guys, um my error number is 667 I've tried googling and even searching pso's main site and this code hasn't appeared. I have been playing ns since release date and till now what had happened...
  10. no search bar? Trying to sign up for PSO2 new gensis but cant find it (on PC)

in XboX Insiders
    no search bar? Trying to sign up for PSO2 new gensis but cant find it (on PC): trying to sign up for the pso2 new genesis beta but there's not search bar in Xbox insider. submitted by /u/SpizicusRex [link] [comments]