Psn already connected to another account

Discus and support Psn already connected to another account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I linked my Microsoft account to another psn account because i didnt create another one However when i did create it it said this account is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Muhammad Qasim3, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Psn already connected to another account

I linked my Microsoft account to another psn account because i didnt create another one

However when i did create it it said this account is already connected

The unlinking did not work do i tried everything else

I deleted the game

I logged out of the other psn account

And now the option came and still EVEN AFTER UNLINKING MY ACCOUNT FROM THE FIRST PSN ACCOUNT IT STILL SAID ITS ALREADY CONNECTED I EVEN DELETED MY DATA BUT STILL THE SAME ISSUE CAME

ON PS5 MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT DOESNT EVEN SHOW UP

:)

Muhammad Qasim3, Mar 12, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I linked my Microsoft account to another psn account because i didnt create another one

However when i did create it it said this account is already connected

The unlinking did not work do i tried everything else

I deleted the game

I logged out of the other psn account

And now the option came and still EVEN AFTER UNLINKING MY ACCOUNT FROM THE FIRST PSN ACCOUNT IT STILL SAID ITS ALREADY CONNECTED I EVEN DELETED MY DATA BUT STILL THE SAME ISSUE CAME

ON PS5 MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT DOESNT EVEN SHOW UP
    According to https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ:

LINKING A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO A PLAYSTATION® ACCOUNT

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

So basically even if you unlink your psn account from your Microsoft account it still will only ever let you relink the original account that was previously linked. Hence why you still get the errors of it being linked to another psn account because in a way it will still be forever linked. Hope that makes sense.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft account already connected to another PSN account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AlexT, the way you can find out if there is any PSN account or service connected to your Microsoft account is through the link below.

Click on the link and sign in with the Microsoft account you use to play and you will see which services are linked.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

I'm trying to find my linked accounts so I can try to unlink my minecraft account from a playstation network account so if you can can you please unlink my minecraft account from a playstation account

it can only be done on psn side as it is connected to their system, but once a microsoft account is linked to a psn account it cannot be linked to another.
  5. Dericka Win User

Why won’t my new Microsoft Account connect to my PlayStation account on MC ?

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. This error means your MS account is already connected to another PSN account. You'll be needing to reach PS Support for this so that they can manually unlink it.
  6. Dan_485 Win User

Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on “PlayStation Network”

Hi!

I have the same issue. The difference is that I have never entered my MS account on my PS5 and accordingly never connected my MS account to my PSN account.

I contacted PSN support and they answered me that I need to contact MS support because PSN support doesn't have any information about which MS accounts are connected to which PSN accounts when it comes to Minecraft connection to MS account for network gaming.

So who on the MS side can tell me to which PSN account my MS account was already connected? I am pretty sure this is a glitch because I have never connected my account before yesterday when I got this message.
Thema:

1. Psn already connected to another account - Similar Threads - Psn already connected

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. How to link psn account without minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to link psn account without minecraft?: I'm want to link my psn account to Microsoft 2d5d4e77-8cfd-4bbd-b492-99e5773aaefb
  4. Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?: Sorry, not Xbox but I don't know what microsoft account is linked to my PSN account and I can't make a new one. There's only one account I can think of that I could have linked but I keep getting...
  5. Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...: My PlayStation account got unlinked from my MSA at some point in the last couple years and it won't let me reconnect them. It is the same MSA that's always been linked to my PSN, had both for...
  6. How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account: I need to unlink the microsoft account associated with my psn account ( a family members kid logged into my playstation and linked their microsoft account to my playstation account without asking)...
  7. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  8. Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?: I’ve been trying to play Minecraft but can’t play online with out logging in with a Microsoft account linked to my PSN account the problem is that I don’t know what Microsoft account it’s linked...
  9. How do I locate the Microsoft account attached to my PSN ID?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I locate the Microsoft account attached to my PSN ID?: I’ve been trying to log into Minecraft with my Microsoft account but it says I’ve logged in with a previous account. However, I can’t find this account. Please help!...
  10. Sign a different Microsoft account to PSN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign a different Microsoft account to PSN: I wanted to play minecraft on a different account, since my original one is still a child account and there are many features locked (such as online gaming). My parents are currently not able to...