PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

Discus and support PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Virtual_Davey, Sep 19, 2019.

1. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being charged. I just noticed that for the past two months Microsoft has taken out of my bank account $14.99 plus tax for a monthly fee for GamePass, without any previous notification. I wish I would have been notified in advance of the fee change, for I either would have cancelled beforehand or used a cheaper option

submitted by /u/Virtual_Davey
    [link] [comments]

/u/Virtual_Davey, Sep 19, 2019
  2. wi7bit Win User

Beware the Game Pass Scam.

I've checked the deal and I can see it is for GamePass Ultimate.

Are you sure they took the $14.99 straight away? this should only be charged after the 3rd month.
  3. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing

It's actually $2 for 2 months and after the 2 months has ended $14.99 will be charged to continue the gamepass subscription.
  4. Northern Lass Win User

Still unclear how the Game Pass Ultimate conversion works.

If you convert then when your exsisting subscription expires in December 2020 then it will be charged at $14.99 per month if that is the regular price at that time
  5. craigs911 Win User

How are you charged monthly for the $99 Xbox?

it would normally be a choice of direct debit or US equivalent or a recurring charge to a valid credit card

and it would be a charge of $14.99 per month

www.xbox.com/.../entertainment-for-all
  6. Artie661 Win User

Difference between Game pass and Gold live

Xbox Live Gold ($9.99/month) = Online Access to play Multiplayer Games

Xbox Gamepass ($9.99/month) = Access to a library of games to play

Xbox Ultimate Gamepass ($14.99/month) = Gold + Gamepass
Thema:

PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

1. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification. - Similar Threads - PSA I've been

2. PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...

in XBoX on Windows
    PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...: PSA: The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 with customization from Design Lab sure are pretty, but are defective by design and materials. Trying to get Warranty support for the last 11 days...
  3. PSA - How to move game installations from one drive to another on the XBOX App

in XboX Insiders
    PSA - How to move game installations from one drive to another on the XBOX App: I was having this very issue and there were a few posts in this subreddit but no actual fix or explanation how to do it, so here it is. I just bought a new NVME drive to host all of my game...
  4. PSA: New Xbox Insider Satisfaction Survey in the Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: New Xbox Insider Satisfaction Survey in the Insider Hub: Hey all, just wanted to make a PSA that there is a new weekly survey/quest in the insider hub, asking for users satisfaction with the Insider Program. It asks how satisfied you are with the...
  5. I got banned for making a Family-Friendly PSA LFG Post?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for making a Family-Friendly PSA LFG Post?: Why was I banned? This post was 5 months ago, contained no profanity, hate speech, rule breaks, undertones, and was just a simple public service announcement to astroneer players about an upcoming...
  6. Just a quick psa about discord on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Just a quick psa about discord on xbox: If you suddenly lost the option for discord on xbox like I did use this link https://discord.com/feature/xboxLinkBeta seems to be the only way to get it to connect again submitted by /u/Valor111...
  7. PSA: Dolby Vision for Gaming only works at 60Hz at the moment

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: Dolby Vision for Gaming only works at 60Hz at the moment: You have to set your Xbox to 60Hz instead of 120Hz to enable Dolby Vision for Gaming at the moment. submitted by /u/Rivanov [link] [comments]
  8. PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures: I dont know if this has been posted yet 9d2a65fe-4472-40f4-ba05-27c2a5466ccc
  9. PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone.: PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting. I've tried resetting it to fix the problem that didn't work, but turning off HDMI CEC corrected the issue. My LG CX wasn't...
  10. PSA: Select “Spacious” in the DTS Sound Unbound app for a larger spatial sound stage.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: Select “Spacious” in the DTS Sound Unbound app for a larger spatial sound stage.: Despite what the app tells you it doesn’t automatically select DTS in your sound settings so you need to manually select it in your Xbox audio settings. After you’ve done that and selected...