PSA for those who own or plan on buying Nier: Automata

Discus and support PSA for those who own or plan on buying Nier: Automata in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to post a heads up for the game if anyone was having issues with crashing/cut scene, load times, achievements. First the crashing/cut... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zero Jehuty, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Zero Jehuty
    Zero Jehuty Guest

Hello,

I wanted to post a heads up for the game if anyone was having issues with crashing/cut scene, load times, achievements.

First the crashing/cut scenes/ Load times/ or visual issues can be solved with a full uninstall and reinstall. Please also keep in mind NOT to start playing the game when it pops up "Ready to Start" Sadly this will cause some nasty issues and could force
    a reinstall anyways.

Next for the achievements. DO NOT Suspend the game. This will cause any and all achievements to bug out.

Thankfully this issue is easy to fix. Quitting the game fully and playing again WILL pop achievements but ONLY if you do the action that unlocked them,

Example being "Ride this far on a animal" Going back and mounting the animal will then force that achievement to unlock, This goes for ANY of them that requires a certain amount of actions to get them.

As for beating story sections just keep playing to the next story tick and they will all unlock!

On a side note if anyone has questions or needs help with the game feel free the message me!

:)

Zero Jehuty, Jul 7, 2018
  2. What Single Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most After E3?

Nier: Automata PLEASE RELEASE FASTER! PSA for those who own or plan on buying Nier: Automata :D

TheUndyingDeath, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Shigurui
    Shigurui Guest
    What Single Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most After E3?

Abzu

Nioh

Nier Automata

Forza Horizon 3

Horizon Zero Dawn

Shigurui, Jul 7, 2018
  4. matthewiag
    matthewiag Guest

Thanks Zero

Has this been posted up over on TrueAchievements?

matthewiag, Jul 8, 2018
  5. Thanks for taking the time to post this.

f390c677-96d4-4ae4-badb-17f31aece354, Jul 8, 2018
  6. Thank you for bringing this to peoples attention

Dirty Lil Emily, Jul 10, 2018
  7. Zero Jehuty
    Zero Jehuty Guest
    What exactly is your question? Its a Public Service announcement. There are many MANY people on reddit having issues with the game crashing or frame rate issues. A reinstall has fixed it for every person I have suggested it to.

Playing before its fully installed also causes a lot of issues as also confirmed on reddit.

Zero

Zero Jehuty, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Zero Jehuty Win User

PSA as in what?
    What exactly is your question? Its a Public Service announcement. There are many MANY people on reddit having issues with the game crashing or frame rate issues. A reinstall has fixed it for every person I have suggested it to.

Playing before its fully installed also causes a lot of issues as also confirmed on reddit.

Zero
  9. Dirty Lil Emily Win User

Thank you for bringing this to peoples attention
  10. f390c677-96d4-4ae4-b Win User

Thanks for taking the time to post this.
  11. matthewiag Win User

Thanks Zero

Has this been posted up over on TrueAchievements?
  12. JackTheCreeper Win User

Jam Packed Weekend! What is everyone up to?

I just started Nier: Automata and DOOM, so I'll be working on those. And of course Game of Thrones!!
Thema:

1. PSA for those who own or plan on buying Nier: Automata - Similar Threads - PSA those own

2. PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...

in XBoX on Windows
    PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...: PSA: The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 with customization from Design Lab sure are pretty, but are defective by design and materials. Trying to get Warranty support for the last 11 days...
  3. PSA - How to move game installations from one drive to another on the XBOX App

in XboX Insiders
    PSA - How to move game installations from one drive to another on the XBOX App: I was having this very issue and there were a few posts in this subreddit but no actual fix or explanation how to do it, so here it is. I just bought a new NVME drive to host all of my game...
  4. PSA: New Xbox Insider Satisfaction Survey in the Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: New Xbox Insider Satisfaction Survey in the Insider Hub: Hey all, just wanted to make a PSA that there is a new weekly survey/quest in the insider hub, asking for users satisfaction with the Insider Program. It asks how satisfied you are with the...
  5. I got banned for making a Family-Friendly PSA LFG Post?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for making a Family-Friendly PSA LFG Post?: Why was I banned? This post was 5 months ago, contained no profanity, hate speech, rule breaks, undertones, and was just a simple public service announcement to astroneer players about an upcoming...
  6. Just a quick psa about discord on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Just a quick psa about discord on xbox: If you suddenly lost the option for discord on xbox like I did use this link https://discord.com/feature/xboxLinkBeta seems to be the only way to get it to connect again submitted by /u/Valor111...
  7. PSA: Dolby Vision for Gaming only works at 60Hz at the moment

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: Dolby Vision for Gaming only works at 60Hz at the moment: You have to set your Xbox to 60Hz instead of 120Hz to enable Dolby Vision for Gaming at the moment. submitted by /u/Rivanov [link] [comments]
  8. PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures: I dont know if this has been posted yet 9d2a65fe-4472-40f4-ba05-27c2a5466ccc
  9. PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone.: PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting. I've tried resetting it to fix the problem that didn't work, but turning off HDMI CEC corrected the issue. My LG CX wasn't...
  10. JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...

in XboX Insiders
    JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KerbalCommander117 [link] [comments]