PS5 Minecraft Microsoft Account login errors

Discus and support PS5 Minecraft Microsoft Account login errors in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Apparently my Microsoft Account is already associated with another PSN account and I cannot play cross platform with my son. I’m on my PS5 and my son... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AcidicReigns, Jan 3, 2023.

1. AcidicReigns
    AcidicReigns Guest

Apparently my Microsoft Account is already associated with another PSN account and I cannot play cross platform with my son. I’m on my PS5 and my son plays on my desktop. How can this issue be resolved? Login error states oops looks like this account is already linked to another PSN account or something like that. I do have an old PSN account that I no longer have access to and it’s slated to be closed. I also apparently have multiple Microsoft accounts that I found while trying to resolve this issue. I don’t care about lost game progress or losing data or subscriptions or anything like that I just want to clean the slate so to speak and start over. I’ve been talking to PSN, Mojang and now trying Microsoft to resolve this and everyone is pointing the finger at the other which is no help to me.

:)

AcidicReigns, Jan 3, 2023
  2. AcidicReigns Win User

RESOLVED:

Virtually no information online concerning this issue.

Solution:

Create a new Microsoft Account with a new email. My original account utilized my gmail address so I created an @outlook.com email account and then deleted all saved data on my PS5 and launched Minecraft. I then followed the instructions on how to log into a Microsoft Account and I logged into my new account. Now crossplay and realms are available. As well as the ability to find and invite friends.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Ps5 Minecraft login

Hello Cam H, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties when trying to log into Minecraft on your PS5. You may be being redirected to the Xbox login site due to the integration of Microsoft accounts in Minecraft for various platforms.

Link your Microsoft account with your PlayStation Network (PSN) account Once you've created a Microsoft account, be sure to link it to your PSN account in your PS5 console settings. This can be done in the "Accounts" or "Account Settings" section of the console. By linking your Microsoft account and your PSN account, you should be able to access multiplayer features and find friends in Minecraft.

Make sure you enter your Microsoft sign-in credentials correctly when trying to sign in to Minecraft on your PS5. Verify that your email address and password are correct.

Make sure you have the latest version of Minecraft installed on your PS5. Game updates often fix bugs and login issues. Check for available updates for Minecraft and install them if necessary.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Mithe04 Win User

I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he cannot play. How long does it take for new permissions to load in??

If that's the case, that's ridiculous. I want to play minecraft multi-player on xbl, which I paid for both xbl and minecraft on my Xbox. But I can't play with my Playstation in the other room because they both are on my microsoft email. So I gotta put my son's microsoft email on the PS5 minecraft login and mine on the Xbox since xbl is exclusive to login email.... so lame.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can no longer access Microsoft games account after migrating email to Microsoft 365 Business

ok, but the issue is not your migration to Microsoft 365, this is because you migrated your Minecraft account, to a Microsoft account, and the error on the first screenshot is because you are trying to use the Mojang login still instead of the Microsoft login option at the top of that box
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Can’t login with microsoft account on PS5

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Most likely someone linked his Microsoft account to another PSN account, but only sony support has access to this information (which sony account uses your friend's Microsoft account).

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only the Company that owns the account (epc, ubsoft, sony, etc...) can help in this process since microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
Thema:

1. PS5 Minecraft Microsoft Account login errors - Similar Threads - PS5 Minecraft Microsoft

2. Why do I have to re-link my Microsoft account, Minecraft on ps5?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to re-link my Microsoft account, Minecraft on ps5?: I'm having an issue where every time I turn on my ps5 and load Minecraft I have to re-link my Microsoft account. It's been this way since about 6 months after I got the system, and was never an...
  3. I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...: I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft and sign in with my Microsoft account and it said I couldn't because it was linked to another account. I've...
  4. Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...: (No other Xbox/Microsoft or Playstation Support contacts can help me with this, they have tried. Previously mentioned Xbox/Microsoft Support has referred me to try applying for a MC support...
  5. Unlink microsoft account on PS5 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink microsoft account on PS5 minecraft: So I'm trying to log into minecraft on the PS5, but I no longer have access to the Microsoft account that was associated with it as it's been deleted. Is there anyway to remove it so I can link...
  6. minecraft on Ps5 will not connect to my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft on Ps5 will not connect to my Microsoft account.: Hello my minecraft on Ps5 will not connect to my Microsoft account. It says it is already linked to another PlayStation network. However I already unlinked the old PlayStation account. I’ve...
  7. How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...: I am currently trying to disconnect my Microsoft Account from my PS5 minecraft, and when I try to log in with a new email, either nothing happens and makes me log-in again or it says there's...
  8. How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my Minecraft on PS5? Net

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my Minecraft on PS5? Net: I have an account already linked to my Minecraft, but I don’t know the email of this linked account. Can someone help me figure this out? ab5560c8-8ca1-4c8b-90d4-7bb51de19288
  9. I was wondering I just deleted the Microsoft account that was linked to minecraft on my ps5...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering I just deleted the Microsoft account that was linked to minecraft on my ps5...: i just want to know if the deleted account will be unlinked because I just dont want it to be on minecraft or on my psn. 7002aba0-8cbf-431d-a3e6-67739ffe3864
  10. I need to unlink my microsoft account from my ps5 on minecraft but I can't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to unlink my microsoft account from my ps5 on minecraft but I can't.: I want to unlink a microsoft account from my ps5 on Minecraft. I have gone back and forth with tech support for 4 days and they can't help. when I try to login it says, "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse...