PS4 unlink account, Am I still able to play with my fronds that are on XBOX after i unlink...

Discus and support PS4 unlink account, Am I still able to play with my fronds that are on XBOX after i unlink... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I need to UNLINK my old account from my Minecraft on ps4 due to the privacy settings saying they need to be changed however they are fine and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AidenBass, Nov 30, 2020.

1. AidenBass
    AidenBass Guest

PS4 unlink account, Am I still able to play with my fronds that are on XBOX after i unlink...

Hello,

I need to UNLINK my old account from my Minecraft on ps4 due to the privacy settings saying they need to be changed however they are fine and still wont work I am wanting to unlink it however it says i loose the ability to play cross platforms which I decently
    need is this true. Am I still able to play with my fronds that are on XBOX after i unlink my old Minecraft account and link a new one?

:)

AidenBass, Nov 30, 2020
  2. claudioramos123 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  4. Johnny Kwik Win User

error 6-0x00001000 during rainbow six siege matchmaking

I'm having the same problem, i removed 2fa and unlinked my PS4 but still, i cant get the Xbox to play the game, everytime, error [6-0x00001000]
  5. muarrif ahmad Win User

Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft

I have tried all the options suggested here to no avail.

my son linked his account and now we can not UnLink it from PS4.

has anyone successfully managed to unlink their account ?
  6. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. PS4 unlink account, Am I still able to play with my fronds that are on XBOX after i unlink... - Similar Threads - PS4 unlink account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account: I was trying to link my Microsoft account onto my new ps4 but it's still connected to my old account 2482794d-7476-487b-af92-c719d92710bb
  4. U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...: I play on the ps4 version of minecraft. It seems I have used the wrong email when linking an Microsoft account to my playstation so I cannot access the emails or the Microsoft account. I cannot...
  5. How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?: I've been trying to unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 minecraft account, even tho i go to settings, profile, unlink, etc, but when i try to log another account, it says "another account is...
  6. I want to unlink my old Minecraft account on PS4, but all i know is the gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink my old Minecraft account on PS4, but all i know is the gamertag.: I dont know the password email or nothing. Only the gamertag on Xbox 85b0331d-2e36-4b1f-babf-182d830a2196
  7. How do you unlink an mc account if it isnt logged in on the ps4 or ps5 youre playing if it...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you unlink an mc account if it isnt logged in on the ps4 or ps5 youre playing if it...: So my minecraft says a microsoft account is linked to it while my minecraft also shows there isn't an account linked to it of mine when i try to link it it says that my old account is logged in...
  8. I want to unlink my microsoft account from PS4 on minecraft, but I no longer have access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink my microsoft account from PS4 on minecraft, but I no longer have access to...: All I know is the gamertag for the account. 61a7a6c5-8b8c-4908-b343-1487e6b7b17f
  9. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from my PS4 on Minecraft if I dont know my Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from my PS4 on Minecraft if I dont know my Microsoft...: All I know is the gamertag. Not the email or password. 69b817ed-449b-4270-b0a0-6c48d40a5fe0
  10. How to unlink Minecraft account when not already logged in on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink Minecraft account when not already logged in on PS4: Hello! So I was trying to log into Minecraft but I forgot the information to the previously linked Minecraft account (I only have the username). The thing is I’m signed out on Minecraft, so...