PS4 minecraft previous account login failure

Discus and support PS4 minecraft previous account login failure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When cross play first became available my ps4 account worked and i played a game with an xbox player, since then many months now i cannot sign back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by roseweb15, Apr 4, 2020.

1. roseweb15
    roseweb15 Guest

When cross play first became available my ps4 account worked and i played a game with an xbox player, since then many months now i cannot sign back into that first account. After deleting all minecraft stored data and the game itself, any time i enter
    one of the mnay codes it now says i have already connected my account and that i need to sigh into the previously connected one but i havent changed my email or anything. the accounts name was random and is MuddledSphinx38 but i have no idea how to get back
    into it. i have tried to clear all account data and restart many times but nothing has worked. is there a solution or is my account just unavailable and i can no longer crossplay due to being unable to access the first account?

:)

roseweb15, Apr 4, 2020
  2. BigPigGaming112 Win User

Hello rose

Just to clarify are you asking how to sign into your PS4 Account correct?
  3. はたばイワン Win User

PS4 Microsoft account failed login.

The update for the PS4 to have crossley with minecraft just came out and I coukdnt be more thrilled! however, the support for it could be far better as on the launch day the login already has failures, along with the store not working. each time I try it
    shows me the same message "Failed to login"

"we tried to sign in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong"
    SPEEXZ5N
  4. ManLikeBen Win User

PS4 Microsoft account failed login.

The update for the PS4 to have crossley with minecraft just came out and I coukdnt be more thrilled! however, the support for it could be far better as on the launch day the login already has failures, along with the store not working. each time I try it
    shows me the same message "Failed to login"

"we tried to sign in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong"
    Ive tried time after time to sign in and it wont work. Cant play with anyone on cross platform.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hello,today i try to sign in MultiMC 5 but in the end when sign in with the microsoft account there is a error that "XBox user authentication failed." Please say me how to fix it.

If this is a minecraft launcher you have to ask the developer to fix their login issues. It's how their software is doing authentication that is causing the failure
  6. CaloricBeast Win User

Error with the application

I’m on ps4 Minecraft and I got kicked out of my account so I tried to login again and it says my account has been used
Thema:

1. PS4 minecraft previous account login failure - Similar Threads - PS4 minecraft previous

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  4. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  5. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  6. Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4: I bought something by accident is there a way to refund it? 757bf5f9-8083-420c-844e-b58b368c7fd1
  7. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  8. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  9. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  10. cant find previous Microsoft account for minecraft ps4, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant find previous Microsoft account for minecraft ps4, help?: When trying to sign into a Microsoft account for my minecraft on ps4 it doesn’t allow me as I have already signed into a Microsoft account previously, it has signed me out, probably due to my...