PS4 Minecraft Account Problem

Discus and support PS4 Minecraft Account Problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i had an account logged in my PS4 Pro, (CoastalTuba236) and my brother logged out of it and i cant find the email or the password of the account Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mahmut Sami Ercin, Nov 1, 2022.

1. PS4 Minecraft Account Problem

So i had an account logged in my PS4 Pro, (CoastalTuba236) and my brother logged out of it and i cant find the email or the password of the account

Is there anyway to fix it? Hope there is

;-;

:)

Mahmut Sami Ercin, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Mahmut, unfortunately neither microsoft nor mojang or Sony will be able to track what email or password you used, friend.

Only you can try to remember your login on the platform, sorry.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft ps4 account problem

Hi Mega185,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    Also make sure not signed into Minecraft on any other device. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Mahmut Sami Ercin Win User

Oh... It's fine ill use my phone or any other console still thanks for responding!

:)
  5. UpstateSpark337 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

i trying link Minecraft ps4 to my mircosoft account has got error please fix problem
  6. AlvaroEscalante1 Win User

PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT SU MINECRAFT PS4

Si e verificato un errore durante la connessione al tuo account microsoft

[Edit - Translation] - PROBLEMS WITH ACCESS TO MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ON MINECRAFT PS4
Thema:

1. PS4 Minecraft Account Problem - Similar Threads - PS4 Minecraft Account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  4. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  5. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  6. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  7. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  8. PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.: every time I attempt to log into the account it says "We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store items will be limited. Please try again later....
  9. Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!: I recently lost my Xbox account so I made a new one but when I tried connecting it to my Minecraft PS4 edition it did not work it said I already connected an account which is true but I want to...
  10. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2