Ps4 Microsoft privacy issue

Discus and support Ps4 Microsoft privacy issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I'm new to all this Microsoft stuff but have been having a rough time. Figuring out how to fix my privacy settings on mobile since I play on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lucas kollmeyer, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Ps4 Microsoft privacy issue

Hi I'm new to all this Microsoft stuff but have been having a rough time. Figuring out how to fix my privacy settings on mobile since I play on PlayStation and trying to join a friends realm on Minecraft but have been having some issues

:)

lucas kollmeyer, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then ask the organizer account to sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft privacy issues

Hello M1dnightdreamLove,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you need some assistance with updating your account's privacy settings. Are you using an adult account or a child account? We have a support article that explains

how to change your online safety and privacy settings
    on the Xbox website. Be sure to let us know the results
    M1dnightdreamLove!
  4. TomWoods5 Win User

Child cannot play Minecraft online with PS4

Message that appears states this:

You cannot add friends because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings at aka.ms/accountsettings.

This makes me think it's not a PS4 issue/setting, but a MS setting.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

It's weird that it doesn't have a link for it, but I believe they are trying to avoid people doing it unintentionally.

This is the link
    to the privacy page for your Microsoft account once you sign in. And the scroll further down to "Apps and services" or its potentially under "Xbox" I'm not sure, as I don't have a PS4 or that account linked.
  6. SteelyButton17 Win User

how to cross platform on ps4

On my PS4 it said to give go into my account and to give permission from my Microsoft account I can’t find the privacy and online safety thing to turn it on and give mission so that’s why I’m emailing you
Thema:

1. Ps4 Microsoft privacy issue - Similar Threads - Ps4 Microsoft privacy

2. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  3. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  4. I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...: I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a world I have worked on for 3 maybe 4 years, I...
  5. PS4 microsoft account link

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 microsoft account link: I’ve forgotten which Microsoft account is linked to my PlayStation, I have tried everything how can I either find out which account is linked, or unlink the account without being logged in. Please...
  6. Why does my Microsoft account not work on my Ps5 from switching from ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft account not work on my Ps5 from switching from ps4?: I have the ps4 version of Minecraft on my Ps5 from my old console/my ps account. I would expect my Microsoft account to transfer over my ps since it has done this for a previously owned Xbox and...
  7. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account: I was trying to link my Microsoft account onto my new ps4 but it's still connected to my old account 2482794d-7476-487b-af92-c719d92710bb
  8. Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?: My sone received 3500 minecoins on a gift card fir his birthday. Minecraft is on our PS5 and I cannot link the accounts to download the purchase to use in the game. Any advice?...
  9. So on my ps4 i have to keep trying to make microsoft acounts beacause when I first made...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So on my ps4 i have to keep trying to make microsoft acounts beacause when I first made...: On my ps4 I made an account and the next day it disappeared and I don’t remember the password beacause my tablet broke now I keep making acounts but it doesn’t work...
  10. U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...: I play on the ps4 version of minecraft. It seems I have used the wrong email when linking an Microsoft account to my playstation so I cannot access the emails or the Microsoft account. I cannot...