ps4 microsoft account inability to change emails

Discus and support ps4 microsoft account inability to change emails in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a while back (when i used a different phone that is now broken), i had connected my microsoft account to my main ps4 account in which now, i don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Toastiishere, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Toastiishere
    Toastiishere Guest

So a while back (when i used a different phone that is now broken), i had connected my microsoft account to my main ps4 account in which now, i don't know the email, is there any possible way i can fix this?

:)

Toastiishere, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Toastiishere, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation 4:tm: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My mojang account is not migrating correctly. When i go into the website, i already have a migrated account, but when i log into the minecraft launcher, i have to buy minecraft again.

Oh, probably due to the inability to receive the code is the reason why you're not able to migrate the account

Worth it giving a shot with Mojang support to change first the email linked to the Mojang account:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox Live Account - Email Change - Both Emails have active Xbox Live Accounts *HELP*

This can only work if your emails are NOT hotmail, outlook or live emails as those are Microsoft email addresses. That may be the cause of your problem. You can not change TO an email that is a Microsoft email. You can change a Microsoft email to any other
    non Microsoft email, though.

Please see this page on how to change the emails if you don't have those emails as your current primary ones:

http://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Splitting up the Account or changing the E-Mail

Thema:

1. ps4 microsoft account inability to change emails - Similar Threads - ps4 microsoft account

2. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  3. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  4. I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...: I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a world I have worked on for 3 maybe 4 years, I...
  5. PS4 microsoft account link

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 microsoft account link: I’ve forgotten which Microsoft account is linked to my PlayStation, I have tried everything how can I either find out which account is linked, or unlink the account without being logged in. Please...
  6. Why does my Microsoft account not work on my Ps5 from switching from ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft account not work on my Ps5 from switching from ps4?: I have the ps4 version of Minecraft on my Ps5 from my old console/my ps account. I would expect my Microsoft account to transfer over my ps since it has done this for a previously owned Xbox and...
  7. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account: I was trying to link my Microsoft account onto my new ps4 but it's still connected to my old account 2482794d-7476-487b-af92-c719d92710bb
  8. Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?: My sone received 3500 minecoins on a gift card fir his birthday. Minecraft is on our PS5 and I cannot link the accounts to download the purchase to use in the game. Any advice?...
  9. U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...: I play on the ps4 version of minecraft. It seems I have used the wrong email when linking an Microsoft account to my playstation so I cannot access the emails or the Microsoft account. I cannot...
  10. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2