PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4

Discus and support PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently lost my minecraft microsoft ps4 account email and password. I can easily remember my username and date of birth. I have tried multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarthVader93046, Jan 12, 2022.

1. PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4

I have recently lost my minecraft microsoft ps4 account email and password. I can easily remember my username and date of birth. I have tried multiple different emails and I still cant find it. If there any way to unlink my microsoft account to my ps4 account so i can create a new one? or am i just stuck like this forever.

:)

DarthVader93046, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Qeyxar Win User

PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4

I took a quick look at the Minecraft for PS4 FAQ and found out you are able to unlink it but unfortunately you will not be able to link it with another Microsoft account.

You could also try contacting support and open a ticket but if that does not work you might be out of luck.

Look up the Sony account settings and see if you can find the Microsoft account there. Then you could provide the Xbox gamertag to the support agent.

Good luck!
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

For this issue, you'll need to reach out to PSN support for assistance, as only they can unlink the accounts.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

Hello Noah, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

To unlink your Microsoft account from an old PS4 account, you will need to follow these steps:

On your PS4, go to the Settings menu.

Navigate to the Account Management section and select "Account Information."

Choose "Sign-In ID (Your Email Address)" and enter the email address associated with your old PS4 account.

Provide the password for your old PS4 account.

Once signed in, go to the Account Management menu again and select "Link with Other Services."

Look for the option to unlink or disconnect the Microsoft account. The exact wording may vary, but it should be clear that you're unlinking the account.

Follow the prompts to complete the process and confirm the unlinking of your Microsoft account.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  6. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
Thema:

1. PS4 Lost Email and Address, trying to find how to unlink my microsoft account from PS4 - Similar Threads - PS4 Lost Email

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account: I'm trying to connect a Microsoft Account but can't because there is already an account linked, of which I know the account name, but forgot the info required to reset the password. Is there any...
  4. I lost access to my other xbox account and can't play minecraft with my friends on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to my other xbox account and can't play minecraft with my friends on ps4: I keep on getting a error that says this account cannot be use on this account 1e327ff1-5912-4dde-a40d-3f15dbb18b41
  5. Minecraft for PS4 linked MS account is no longer connected, can't reconnect and have lost...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS4 linked MS account is no longer connected, can't reconnect and have lost...: After connecting my Microsoft account to my PSN account through Minecraft I was told I was not signed in the next time I opened the game. Now I receive an error message that the Microsoft account...
  6. I bought Minecraft month’s ago. Due to loadshedding I lost my whole game. All my ps4 is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Minecraft month’s ago. Due to loadshedding I lost my whole game. All my ps4 is...: I live in SA. We have loadshedding and I lost Minecraft after I bought. The only thing I can see what I can do is buy the game again b03b02d7-a0f5-428a-b19b-3a0809d0550a
  7. Lost Microsoft account on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Microsoft account on ps4: I made a Microsoft account at the beginning of the year but my account is logged off on my ps4. I can't remember the information for the account like email and password. Is there a way I can find...
  8. Is there a way to disconnect a Microsoft account from a PS4 account when you lost the account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to disconnect a Microsoft account from a PS4 account when you lost the account?: I lost my PS4 account then made a new one and tried signing in on a new account for Minecraft and it won't allow me to connect my account to this PS4 account. Is there any way to disconnect the...
  9. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account: I'm trying to connect a Microsoft Account but can't because there is already an account linked, of which I don't know the email or password. Is there any way I can cross-play now that I am logged...
  10. Purchase wnt wrong and i lost all of my tokens (minecraft ps4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase wnt wrong and i lost all of my tokens (minecraft ps4): (Yes its in the xbox categroy because there isnt one for minecraft or anything similar to ps4 which I used for this) I had attempted to buy a world from the minecraft marketplace for 160 tokens...