ps4 is already connected to a old microsoft account that i dont know the email to anymore

Discus and support ps4 is already connected to a old microsoft account that i dont know the email to anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so the problem is that i tried to sign in my new microsoft to my ps4 and each time i trued again it said that the ps4 is already connected to one of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr Error, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Mr Error
    Mr Error Guest

ps4 is already connected to a old microsoft account that i dont know the email to anymore

Ok so the problem is that i tried to sign in my new microsoft to my ps4 and each time i trued again it said that the ps4 is already connected to one of my old accounts.

I would like to know if there is any way to unlink the ps4 from my old microsoft account without the old email.

If anyone knows how to do that please tell me.

:)

Mr Error, Feb 28, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you don't remember the email associated with your old Microsoft account, you may not be able to unlink your PS4 from that account directly. However, you can try the following steps to see if they help you resolve the issue:

Contact Microsoft Support: You can contact Microsoft support and explain the situation to them. They may be able to help you recover your old account by verifying your identity and resetting the associated email address.

Create a new PSN account: If you are unable to recover your old Microsoft account, you can create a new PSN account and link it to your new Microsoft account. This will allow you to access the PlayStation Network and play online games.

Factory reset your PS4: If you are willing to reset your PS4 to its factory settings, you can unlink your old Microsoft account from your PS4 by doing so. However, this will erase all your data and settings on your PS4, so make sure you have a backup before doing this.

It's always a good idea to keep track of your login credentials and account information to avoid situations like this in the future.
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  4. Hayden Lewis1 Win User

help with the accounts

Nice to meet you. whenever I try to connect the Microsoft account I use to minecraft on my ps4 it says their is another account on there butt I don't have access to that email anymore it is associated with.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Cannot swap emails for account.

If the email that you are trying to add to the old account is already a Microsoft account you will not be able to put the email onto the old account since it would not know what account to sign into when you go to sign into the account.

You would either need to put in an email that is not already a Microsoft account.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

How do I transfer all my games and saves to a new xbox account

Only thing that can be done if you dont use that email anymore is to change the email you use to sign in with the account. This can be done by going to account.live.com/addassocid and signing in with the account that you want to change the email for.

Keep this in mind you can not use an email that is already a Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. ps4 is already connected to a old microsoft account that i dont know the email to anymore - Similar Threads - ps4 already connected

2. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  5. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  6. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  7. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it: I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I already bought the game...
  8. Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected“: it’s literally the same account name and I haven’t ever played on a different account for Minecraft. I play on PlayStation btw 222c7adf-031b-4a89-ab2e-09ef264703c1
  9. Telling me to buy minecraft again after i have already had it for 2 years on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telling me to buy minecraft again after i have already had it for 2 years on ps4: I've had the game for a while and when I try to go play it again it tells me that I have to buy it again so I can play with my friends I tried with Playstation support and they couldnt help and...
  10. How to unlink Minecraft account when not already logged in on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink Minecraft account when not already logged in on PS4: Hello! So I was trying to log into Minecraft but I forgot the information to the previously linked Minecraft account (I only have the username). The thing is I’m signed out on Minecraft, so...