Προβλημα παιχνιδιου [Game Problem]
Discus and support Προβλημα παιχνιδιου [Game Problem] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Αγορασα το Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy για το xbox one και οταν παταω οποιοδηποτε κουμπι στο χειριστηριο κατα την διαρκεια του παιχνιδιου αργει... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PanagiotisRontogiannis, Dec 13, 2018.
Thema:
Προβλημα παιχνιδιου [Game Problem]
Loading...
-
Προβλημα παιχνιδιου [Game Problem] - Similar Threads - Προβλημα παιχνιδιου Game
-
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Πληρωμή παιχνιδιου
in XBoX Games and AppsΠληρωμή παιχνιδιου: I bought a game with paysafecard and was charged without i have the game 8119edfa-0a85-4fa1-996b-98a76a2e3969 -
προβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη dvd στο X-box s [Problem in DVD playback in X-box s ]
in XBoX Accessibilityπροβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη dvd στο X-box s [Problem in DVD playback in X-box s ]: εχω προβλημα με την αναπαραγωγη dvd στο x-box s. Η ταινια αναπαραγεται με διακοπες(κοψιματα) και στιγμιαια εμφανιση χιονιων στην οθονη. μηπως μπορει καποιος να βοηθησει? Εχω εγκαταστησει σωστα...