Provider did not accept user authorization. Try logging out from your provider account and...

Discus and support Provider did not accept user authorization. Try logging out from your provider account and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get this msg when i try to link my Xbox account to my blizzard and i have not clue how to fix it please help a61ea3ba-10bb-47c9-afe8-e32a2aee49ee Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eli_903, May 29, 2021.

1. Eli_903
    Eli_903 Guest

Provider did not accept user authorization. Try logging out from your provider account and...

I get this msg when i try to link my Xbox account to my blizzard and i have not clue how to fix it please help

:)

Eli_903, May 29, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Provider did not accept user authorization. Try logging out from your provider account and retry.

If you have no issues signing into your account via Microsoft account | Home, it means that you will need to get in touch with the developer of the game for further support because we don't have any kind of control over the in-game account.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Preordering

You should use a different payment method, this happens when it's not possible to get authorization from your payment provider, you could try also adding Microsoft balance to the account
  4. thiennguyen8199 Win User

No Parent Account but still being asked to provide one

i say provide the email associated with your xbox profile and see if they will accept it

ps: did your account just turned 18?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Account suspended but denied chance to fix the problem before hand.

You are responsible for your account at all times. You agreed to this when you accepted the terms of service and code of conduct.

4. Your Service Account, Associated Accounts and Accounts from Third Parties.

Except as provided in this Section, only you may use your Service account. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access or use the Service on your behalf unless we provide an approved mechanism for that.

Not reading the terms doesn't make you exempt from the punishment. The account was modified and the enforcement team has taken the appropriate action. There is no way to get your account back.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Is there a way Xbox can find the first epic games account linked to my Xbox account

Hello MRowyy, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Regarding your question, please note that Xbox does not have direct access to third-party account information, such as Epic Games. Linking accounts between Xbox and Epic Games is done through Epic Games' own linking and authorization process. If you have linked your Xbox account to an Epic Games account, we recommend following the steps provided by Epic to access your first account.

Generally, to recover an Epic Games account, you can visit the Epic website, log in, and use the account recovery options provided by them, such as resetting your password or requesting assistance from the Epic Games support team. Providing additional information, such as the username, associated email address, or any other relevant information, may assist in the account recovery process.

If the reply was helpful, please don't forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you
Thema:

1. Provider did not accept user authorization. Try logging out from your provider account and... - Similar Threads - Provider did accept

2. Do I have to wait the 2-3 weeks for a repair or can you provide a new Xbox for me sooner?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I have to wait the 2-3 weeks for a repair or can you provide a new Xbox for me sooner?: I sent in my Xbox series s for repairs on 2/12/24. I have come to understand that it can take anywhere between 2-3 weeks to receive it afterwards. My issue is that this is entirely too long. The...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  5. Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Download Xbox Identity Provider: I Am on Windows 11 22h2 And I Have a Problem with Xbox Live Sign in for PC (0x89235107) Someone Told Me to Install Xbox Identity Provider but When I Try to Download It There Is No Install Button...
  6. I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but its not showing/ working in the...: I have a valid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, provided by EE, but today its not showing in the Xbox App on my PC. It was working fine yesterday. I have tried resetting the Xbox App, I have uninstalled...
  7. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  8. Refusing to Provide Customer Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Refusing to Provide Customer Support: I tried to contact Xbox regarding a technical issue where the controller won't pause DVDs. The system straight up refused to let me talk to anyone. "Phone calls and chats aren't available for...
  9. Dredge Providence Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dredge Providence Achievement not unlocking: Hello. I was just wondering if anyone is having the same issue I'am were the achievement for Providence is not unlocking. I have done all the side quests. They all have blue ticks next to them,...
  10. Why do you sell Gportal server access and not provide login access?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you sell Gportal server access and not provide login access?: I purchased a server with Gportal using Microsoft store on Xbox. I have the server but I can't use anything on the Gportal website because I used my Xbox to start the server. I can't authenticate...