Proofs

Discus and support Proofs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox wont let me cancel xbox music due to a random email address being linked to the security proofs. Ive never seen this address before so cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chrisofthemoor, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Proofs

My xbox wont let me cancel xbox music due to a random email address being linked to the security proofs. Ive never seen this address before so cant open message sent to it. Xbox will let me make payments but conveniently not stop xbox music membership.
    There is no way of changing this email as its saying to do so i have to enter code sent to email address im locked out of.

:)

chrisofthemoor, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Claptrap
    Claptrap Guest
    Xbox 720 release date?

I don't know but I don't trust rumors. At all. Unless they have some proof. But there's usually no proof at all!

Claptrap, Jan 4, 2014
  3. KungPowChckn
    KungPowChckn Guest
    Hacking this game Name and Shame.

Proof.........................PROOF.............Proof................PROOF

KungPowChckn, Jan 4, 2014
  4. KungPowChckn Win User

Hacking this game Name and Shame.

Proof.........................PROOF.............Proof................PROOF
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Proofs

6. IngameInstincts Win User

Proofs

7. Mister Cerb Win User

proofs

Hey there Bound! Go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue.
  8. KGB CRACKER Win User

proofs

no i need my phone it says so we can make sure its u if i get block out of my account im not going to be very happy with it
Thema:

Proofs

1. Proofs - Similar Threads - Proofs

2. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  3. Update your warranty with your proof-of-purchase - South Africa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update your warranty with your proof-of-purchase - South Africa: HI, How do we contact xbox support in south africa. The only thing we can do is chat to an AI bot which is not very helpful. I need to chat with the xbox support team regarding updating the...
  4. Proof of free download - Restoring my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Proof of free download - Restoring my account: Merry Christmas everyone. Can someone please help. I'm having issues logging back in to my game account. I've tried all the reset options and contacted the game support. In order to reset my...
  5. Is the last baldurs gate 3 save scandal the proof that cloud saving and xbox resume is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the last baldurs gate 3 save scandal the proof that cloud saving and xbox resume is the...: Larian are just clumsy devs and xbox are bunch of loosers ad244882-78ea-4db7-a683-7ee468838b70
  6. Proof of Account Ownership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Proof of Account Ownership: (Account I'm asking this through has no issues) My girlfriend realized a few months ago she wasn't able to sign in to her Xbox profile on her computer, because she didn't remember the password,...
  7. My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...: My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have reached out to everyone to try and help me with Xbox support teams doing nothing? Suggestions?...
  8. Some on can d-dos me an send me photos proof on your services.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some on can d-dos me an send me photos proof on your services.: This group of people random invite people from across 3 days have two women in the party to get men to try an hit on the whole the hack an troll them I stayed for a hour to get their name you can...
  9. My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...: So I was playing minecraft and suddenly I got logged out. I checked my email and it said that my microsoft account's details got changed. The email got changed aswell. I have proof of the scammer...
  10. How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them: I got suspended for exposing a guy for being homophobic and being weird to a minor (me). I called him homophobic and now I get suspended? He made many homophobic marks towards the lgbtq+ community...