Proofs

Discus and support Proofs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox wont let me cancel xbox music due to a random email address being linked to the security proofs. Ive never seen this address before so cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chrisofthemoor, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Proofs

My xbox wont let me cancel xbox music due to a random email address being linked to the security proofs. Ive never seen this address before so cant open message sent to it. Xbox will let me make payments but conveniently not stop xbox music membership.
    There is no way of changing this email as its saying to do so i have to enter code sent to email address im locked out of.

:)

chrisofthemoor, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Claptrap
    Claptrap Guest
    Xbox 720 release date?

I don't know but I don't trust rumors. At all. Unless they have some proof. But there's usually no proof at all!

Claptrap, Jan 4, 2014
  3. KungPowChckn
    KungPowChckn Guest
    Hacking this game Name and Shame.

Proof.........................PROOF.............Proof................PROOF

KungPowChckn, Jan 4, 2014
  4. KungPowChckn Win User

Hacking this game Name and Shame.

Proof.........................PROOF.............Proof................PROOF
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Proofs

6. IngameInstincts Win User

Proofs

7. Mister Cerb Win User

proofs

Hey there Bound! Go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue.
  8. KGB CRACKER Win User

proofs

no i need my phone it says so we can make sure its u if i get block out of my account im not going to be very happy with it
Thema:

Proofs

1. Proofs - Similar Threads - Proofs

2. Unfairly banned (with proof)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfairly banned (with proof): I have picture proof of being unfairly communication banned, I have an image of the ban cause. The message I was banned for was “yo report morg, called hades hard r lol” Game was smite,...
  3. Is there any way I can get my account back if I have no proofs or a password for the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can get my account back if I have no proofs or a password for the email: This account that I have lost is a three year old account and I would like to get it back, but all of the means to get this account back I cannot do because of a lack of information required. The...
  4. Why was my account suspended and is there anything I can do I have proof down below if the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account suspended and is there anything I can do I have proof down below if the...: Hello my gamer tag is ARMY TANK GUY6 and I have been discussing and trying my best to get my account back. It’s my childhood account I have many memories, put a lot of time, and money into that...
  5. I was banned on Xbox for literally no reason here’s proof

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was banned on Xbox for literally no reason here’s proof: I made a lfg post for a game called destiny 2 and keep in mind I made this post 4 days ago, so I wake up with a communication ban and I have no way of appealing the ban or contacting enforcement...
  6. Roblox Xbox accounts are not real accounts - how to find proof of purchase when it was free?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox Xbox accounts are not real accounts - how to find proof of purchase when it was free?: I created a Roblox account for my son 2 years ago and linked it to my Gamertag. Unfortunately when you do this it does not create a real Roblox account. You can't log in to Roblox to add friends,...
  7. So I have proof of purchase for my minecraft acc, I migrated it to this gmail, but suddenly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have proof of purchase for my minecraft acc, I migrated it to this gmail, but suddenly...: I create it again with this gmail but my minecraft purchase was gane as well, is it possible that my acc was stolen if so how can I get it back? b9ca5771-4f27-44e0-b504-b94b4018d810
  8. How do I spawn proof my Nether hub without sacrificing its aesthetics?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I spawn proof my Nether hub without sacrificing its aesthetics?: I'm making a nether minecraft hub right now, that is a tree on a dock, to an ice covered ocean which would lead you to other portals, which black concrete at the sky for the night sky effect. But...
  9. I was suspended for no reason at all and I want someone to show me the proof for my suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was suspended for no reason at all and I want someone to show me the proof for my suspension.: I was suspended for no reason and I need someone to look into this. [mod removed - personal information] 4ca0adff-1083-4f8e-8b58-b9444df9fa61
  10. My account was wrongfully banned and I have the proof to show it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully banned and I have the proof to show it: On the 18th of this month I was going to log into my account and seen that I was banned for account theft/solicitation/phishing. Seeing this I immediately freak out since I have never done this...