Project Spark

Discus and support Project Spark in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got my key and guess what. Its crashing selecting a portal. Yay go project spark. 40417892-0e8c-42ac-9617-a1953d08c910 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APEXASSASSlN, Jan 6, 2014.

1. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

Project Spark

Just got my key and guess what. Its crashing selecting a portal. Yay go project spark.

:)

APEXASSASSlN, Jan 6, 2014
  2. OUgroundGAME
    OUgroundGAME Guest
    OUgroundGAME, Jan 6, 2014
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Project Spark

Works fine for me been using it for a week now.

The Viral Cyrix, Jan 6, 2014
  5. YuckyPit3749
    YuckyPit3749 Guest
    How have you managed to download the game itself? Not find it in the store windows = (

YuckyPit3749, Jan 6, 2014
  6. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    I have a key can i give it away?

Boas BS5, Jan 6, 2014
  7. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    Interesting. Are you free to discuss or are you under NDAs?

Whagi, Jan 6, 2014
  8. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

Project Spark

Heres the key if anyone wants it.

1OLPJ-K851N-477M5-LLO22-3M3N0

Boas BS5, Jan 7, 2014
  9. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    Some initial feedback would be grateful. Im really interested in how this all works and how well it is all implemented. Thanks.

Whagi, Jan 7, 2014
  10. Just checked and i have a code i will check it out tonight... I how is the game is it any good?

Alchemist Don, Jan 7, 2014
  11. [quote user="YuckyPit3749"]

How have you managed to download the game itself? Not find it in the store windows = (

[/quote]

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/project-spark/735aaf10-e354-4645-9cb4-c9f2fc391ec5

It works great I really like the terrain tools when building your world landscapes. As for writing code/kode for characters actions its as easy as simple selecting from a few menus. for instance to move your character you select your characters "brain"
    menu and select controls from the "what" menu and select "move" from the do menu.

If your interested I suggest signing up for the beta they are still accepting sign ups

The Viral Cyrix, Jan 7, 2014
  12. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Here is my key if anyone wants it 5N2P1-858J8-OO62M-4KOKM-5JOM0.

-

Not having Windows 8 on my PC just to play this.

voteDC, Jan 7, 2014
  13. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

Project Spark

Got a beta key myself if anyone wants it. Free to a loving troll free home.

ShaunPerry, Jan 8, 2014
  14. HostiIe 17
    HostiIe 17 Guest
    Just tried it. Seems fun.

I'll give it a proper look later.

HostiIe 17, Jan 8, 2014
  15. So I had a play this morning. First impressions?

Seems really fun, and I can see how they've struck a balance between functionality and accessibility for users.

They need to improve the touch functionality - the interface was not great on my Duo11, but I appreciate this is a beta. I think it would be fine on my desktop PC.

Cosmicthoughts, Jan 8, 2014
Thema:

Project Spark

1. Project Spark - Similar Threads - Project Spark

2. should I use a how to draw video games book to make a game in project spark?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    should I use a how to draw video games book to make a game in project spark?: so, I got this book at hobby lobby a while ago: - How to Draw Video Games: https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/629218/how-to-draw-video-games-by-steve-harpster/...
  3. project spark game engine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    project spark game engine: so project spark is a game engine, right, so i'd was wondering if i can port my games i made on project spark, and remake/translate them to actuall products. whitch game engine should i use?...
  4. PROJECT SPARK WON'T CONNECT TO XBOX :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROJECT SPARK WON'T CONNECT TO XBOX :(: When I try to start project spark on the computer, it loads and then shows its preview video. Once it ends it loads and try's to login to my xbox account but never dose, I mean it just sits there...
  5. project spark machinima

in XBoX Games and Apps
    project spark machinima: hey, I want to make a machinima movie with project spark, i have the game, and I heard you could make a movie with project spark, can anyone tell me how i can make a movie in project spark?: her...
  6. Project Spark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Spark: I'm running windows 10 pro. I wan't to download Project Spark for my PC Can anyone direct me to link for downloading project spark 49f37641-38d6-4839-a18f-88258b945fa1
  7. Project Spark (Please Read)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Spark (Please Read): Before I begin, I am aware support for this game may be absent, however I am apart of a wonderful and talented community who would very much appreciate if someone would listen. Project Spark is a...
  8. error " cant sign you in. please sign in at xbox.com" project spark windows

in XBoX on Windows
    error " cant sign you in. please sign in at xbox.com" project spark windows: can't get passed this error message to play project spark, signing in doesn't do anything, just keeps popping up f0684da0-ed03-450c-8ab1-cf225583ee7c
  9. Recredit, Project Spark

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Recredit, Project Spark: I was supposed to receive $20 for Project Spark Starter Pack, however never received it. I was wondering if you could recredit. My reference case is #1358391446. Thank you....
  10. Project spark retirement

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Project spark retirement: Hi guys need help regarding [Mod Removed], where I bought the physical disc of project spark (Microsoft game) yesterday from a shop and after loading onto Xbox and realising half the content did...