Project Cars 2 Logitech G920 Issues

Discus and support Project Cars 2 Logitech G920 Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just purchased Project Cars 2 Digitally for the Xbox One. Immediately, there's a huge issue with the Logitech G920. The game when sitting still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ASpeeedyNiNjA, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Project Cars 2 Logitech G920 Issues

Hi,

I just purchased Project Cars 2 Digitally for the Xbox One.

Immediately, there's a huge issue with the Logitech G920. The game when sitting still on the track, driving in a straight line, etc, the steering wheel yanks left and right non-stop, making it completely un-drivable.

I'm unsure if I can/should be posting a video of this because car's wheel's don't yank left and right like that non-stop unless there's a very serious issue with the car, making it un-drive-able.

It says there are no refunds for digital games on the support site, does this include games with technical issues, glitches out of the gate? I can't afford to be spending 100+$ on a video game that doesn't even work.

:)

ASpeeedyNiNjA, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Logitech G920 not working on Forza Horizon 3 on PC

For some unknown reason, my logitech g920 will not work on Forza Horizon 3 anymore. it worked about 5-6 months ago flawlessly, and now after having gotten a brand new G920, ( the last one was faulty ) it still does not work but will work on my other games.

I.E. EuroTruck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator, Project Cars, BeamNG.drive

iMORTAL WARRI0R, Sep 22, 2017
  3. G920 doesn't have a RT and LT button. They are needed in project cars 2. And with out then it'sucks

No Rt or Lt on the G920 . I play project cars 2.it is needed at times

Anything that may help please and thank you

sizzer bladez, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Project Cars 2 Logitech G920 Issues

Methadone Man, Sep 24, 2017
  5. Methadone Man, Sep 24, 2017
  6. Good news. I was able to log in to Microsoft support chat. I explained what was happening and the fact that I reached out to the game developer, but they did not have a resolution. The agent was able to refund my digital purchase.

Methadone Man, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Methadone Man Win User

Good news. I was able to log in to Microsoft support chat. I explained what was happening and the fact that I reached out to the game developer, but they did not have a resolution. The agent was able to refund my digital purchase.
  8. Methadone Man Win User

9. Methadone Man Win User

10. RichieB_ Win User

Logitech G920 not working

Hi Diamond6925,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your Logitech G920 not working on your PC when playing Xbox Cloud. I'm here to help you with this concern.

Firstly, I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the issue. Are you able to use the Logitech G920 on your PC for other games or applications? Have you tried using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue persists?

Assuming that the issue is only with Xbox Cloud, here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Ensure that your Logitech G920 is properly connected to your PC. Check the USB cable and make sure it is securely plugged in.

2. Check if the Logitech G920 is recognized by your PC. You can do this by going to the Device Manager on your PC. Look for the Logitech G920 under the "Human Interface Devices" section. If it is not listed, try unplugging and plugging it back in.

3. Make sure that your Logitech G920 is set as the default controller on your PC. You can do this by going to the "Devices and Printers" section in the Control Panel. Right-click on the Logitech G920 and select "Set as Default Device".

4. Check if there are any updates available for your Logitech G920. You can do this by going to the Logitech website and downloading the latest drivers and firmware for your device.

5. If the issue persists, try using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue is with the Logitech G920 or with Xbox Cloud itself.

6. Lastly, you can try to test your Logitech G920 to another device to see if its working. This is for us to be able to isolate the issue if its on the Logitech or not.

Learn more: Troubleshooting G920 for power/connection Issues - Xbox – Logitech Support + Download

Cheers,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  11. gazzmc Win User

G920 not working

Same issue. Logitech g920 on Xbox one
Thema:

1. Project Cars 2 Logitech G920 Issues - Similar Threads - Project Cars Logitech

2. Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project?: I am at the beginning of a long, extensive thesis project for my doctorate degree. Excited to tie a 20+ year passion into such project, gaming, it would help my progress tremendously if I can...
  3. I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...: Hi! Here is a a request from Chinese Fans community of "World of Darkness" series. I am a translator from this fan community, my team and I are working on the Chinese localization of the game...
  4. Xbox one project Scorpio crashes on most games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one project Scorpio crashes on most games: I have problems with my Xbox one X project Scorpio, on multiple games it keeps crashing and closing the games, I’ve tried factory restart and reinstalling games, but the problem remains, any idea...
  5. Project cars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project cars 2: I had installed project cars 2 for free with gold/game pass...now it's been delisted even thou it's shows installed I cannot play...I bought all dlc packs...is there any way to play the game...I...
  6. Screen no longer projecting and turns off after 10 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Screen no longer projecting and turns off after 10 minutes: My Xbox One S is no longer projecting a screen to my monitor , and the console turns off after 10 minutes or so, also the sync button is broken, is there anyway I can fix this without having to go...
  7. I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...: Hi! Here is a a request from Chinese Fans community of "World of Darkness" series. I am a translator from this fan community, my team and I are working on the Chinese localization of the game...
  8. Xbox projecting to 2 different screens showing this two different things while playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox projecting to 2 different screens showing this two different things while playing...: Can you make the Xbox project on multiple displays like the same way the Windows 10 can do because do Windows 10 can display multiple displays and the Xbox can't. Please make it so that when...
  9. Project Acoustics Issues in Unreal 5.1.1

in XBoX on Windows
    Project Acoustics Issues in Unreal 5.1.1: Hi Microsoft, I saw your Project Acoustics presentation in this incredible video. My team and I were so inspired, that we decided to integrate it into our game. Would you be able help with some...
  10. Error 0x80070002 on installing Dyson Sphere Project via XBox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070002 on installing Dyson Sphere Project via XBox app or Microsoft Store: Error appears upon beginning install after checking product files. Error does not affect download of other apps. a24960dd-915a-4c2b-a51e-e6fd0b6abaf9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. project cars 2 g27 problem

2. project cars 2 xbox g920 wheel problems

3. project cars 2 with g920 xbox one