prohx rig headet i can not get it to connect i tryed and everything didint work can someone...

Discus and support prohx rig headet i can not get it to connect i tryed and everything didint work can someone... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i tryed connect it it dont work 4ac73fec-7667-43b1-8ec6-9fd54dbc95ff Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jacob Parsley, Mar 14, 2023.

1. prohx rig headet i can not get it to connect i tryed and everything didint work can someone...

i tryed connect it it dont work

:)

jacob Parsley, Mar 14, 2023
  2. SimeonOfDeath Win User

x box 360 headset that came with the chatpad.

I had the opposite troubles. I kept getting headets that worked but the chatpads never did. After trying and exchanging 4 times I finally returned my 4th one and ditched the idea of having a chatpad. I would like the convenience of one but I'll be damned
    if I can get one to work. I made sure it was plugged in securely to the controller, read the manual, checked all kinds of forums and everything, but it was a no go.
  3. Koods Win User

Xbox wireless headset

Because the market changed - those earpieces you are talking about while perfect for you for the majority are of no use whatsoever. There are wireless headets out there, Turtle Beach make several, Steelseries make one, Rigs make one as well that I know
    of & I dare say many others as well.
  4. HALOFOREVERODST Win User

Xbox live gold trial + 320 MS Points

i didint get the 1 month gold when i just but it and it wold not work can you send me a email it is
    [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT]
  5. Patrez390 Win User

Gears of War: Judgement Jungle Tai code

They still didint respond to me can you try to write them please?
  6. DoubleXP Win User

No Mic's Will Work With My Xbox One S

I have had 3 mics and none will work. My friends in the party can just hear static. Ive tried everything, even factory reset the console. Nothing seems to be working. It recognises that there is a mic as the warning symbol disappears but no sound.
    Question; are the models conoatible with XBOX? You cannot use a PS headet on XBOX FYI.

please let me know!
Thema:

prohx rig headet i can not get it to connect i tryed and everything didint work can someone...

1. prohx rig headet i can not get it to connect i tryed and everything didint work can someone... - Similar Threads - prohx rig headet

2. Rig 300 Pro hx microphone not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Rig 300 Pro hx microphone not working: I have just purchased these headphones. When I play on xbox my friends can't hear me through the microphone? 314a7cff-b0e3-45ba-a19d-fe9587b5357e
  3. RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.: My RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic Was working completely fine when I first got it but then I stoped playing for a week and so I didn't use the headset and now I'm back and now the mic works...
  4. How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset: Rig 700x wireless headset mic not working 858e7224-a233-441b-908e-8e9a7c764a4d
  5. My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help.: The rig 300 hc headset mic is barely picking up my voice. Please help 36db2845-0636-4bd2-8613-ff9d00c4b1b4
  6. how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?: i tried doing it through dolby access on my xbox but that did not work. i tried through xbox settings but i could not find anything either. 1efed17f-0a26-486c-8265-d55223941790
  7. MY RIG 800LX will not work on my Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY RIG 800LX will not work on my Xbox X: MY RIG 800LX will not work on my Xbox X 36b8dc74-eec2-45b1-8210-6810f17f77c1
  8. Need help with rig 800 hx xbox headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with rig 800 hx xbox headset: A friend of mine is having trouble with her rig 800 hx for xbox and we have looked on the internet for some answers and there is nothing on here about her problem, everytime she logs into multiple...
  9. Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat?: I just bought the headset and can’t talk to people but can hear them through the headset. 45e02b7b-3ec3-4fa1-9324-ad8d3158de3d
  10. Rig 700

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rig 700: I get it to trial ran out so I purchased the trial for dolby atomic for my Xbox x I've tried everything is there something I'm overlooking on my Xbox x series that I can hear everybody I just...