Progression loose Forza Horizon 3

Discus and support Progression loose Forza Horizon 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost my progression in Forza Horizon. I launched the game and it showd the controller buttons. And after I did the tutorial like I was playing for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KhalilFekih, Sep 5, 2021.

1. KhalilFekih
    KhalilFekih Guest

I lost my progression in Forza Horizon. I launched the game and it showd the controller buttons. And after I did the tutorial like I was playing for the first time. I need help plz Progression loose Forza Horizon 3 :)

:)

KhalilFekih, Sep 5, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Khali welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried the following? https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/articles...
  3. A Witty Panda Win User

Forza Horizon 3

Forza Horizon 3 has a built in save system, at certain points in the game it will save your progress
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Loose Forza horizon 3

Please make sure that you login with the account that originally redeemed the code!

That is the only way to redownload it again.
  5. Titou893 Win User

Loose Forza horizon 3

I know but i can't ...

i connect on my account and Microsoft Store said rebuy also i have this game before.
  6. darkist1 Win User

Forza Horizon 5

They should just have gone loose and taken forza horizon to South Africa.
Thema:

1. Progression loose Forza Horizon 3 - Similar Threads - Progression loose Forza

2. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  3. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  4. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  5. How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?: I want to link my progress with facebook but I cant find it in the settings , what am I doing wrong? 9e7d7da1-6268-4ee5-8bd7-4771c1133538
  6. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  7. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  8. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  10. Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive: I’m trying to move a game from my internal storage to my hard drive and it saying installing but when I check it it says “moving” and the percent stays at 0.0%. I don’t really know what else to...