Progress doesn’t carry over for a specific game

Discus and support Progress doesn’t carry over for a specific game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I’ve started playing Battlefield 1 on my windows pc through Game Pass in the Xbox app. I already had the standard edition of the game on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edvard Nilsson1, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Progress doesn’t carry over for a specific game

Hello! I’ve started playing Battlefield 1 on my windows pc through Game Pass in the Xbox app. I already had the standard edition of the game on my Xbox console for years prior to this, and I have a significant amount of progress saved on my account, but my progress didn’t carry over for some reason. My progress carries over for other games, like Sea of Thieves, so I don’t know why Battlefield 1 in particular isn’t working. Could it have something to do with EA play?

:)

Edvard Nilsson1, Dec 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You’re welcome Edvard!
    Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  3. Edvard Nilsson1 Win User

Gotcha. I did actually read through that reddit post prior to posting this question, but I assumed they played BF1 through another platform, like steam or something akin to that. Thank you for the clarification!
  4. Edvard Nilsson1 Win User

Gotcha. Thank you for the clarification!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Edvard

Sorry to say but Battlefield 1 doesn’t support cross save between platforms.
    Usually the Xbox play anywhere titles like Sea of thieves, Halo infinite, Forza horizon 5 has this feature

But most of the EA games don’t, this really depends on the developer.

You can check a similar thread here
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-1/is-batt...
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Thema:

1. Progress doesn’t carry over for a specific game - Similar Threads - Progress doesn’t carry

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  4. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  5. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  6. How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?: I want to link my progress with facebook but I cant find it in the settings , what am I doing wrong? 9e7d7da1-6268-4ee5-8bd7-4771c1133538
  7. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  8. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  9. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  10. Why doesn’t dead space 2 disc version save my progress even with Xbox live on a Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t dead space 2 disc version save my progress even with Xbox live on a Xbox one S: Why doesn’t dead space 2 disc version save my progress even with Xbox live on a Xbox one S 0529fa98-d458-4334-a894-b5079aced7ca