Programs that I use regularly randomly start to use too much of my CPU and memory

Discus and support Programs that I use regularly randomly start to use too much of my CPU and memory in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My PC worked perfectly fine didn't have high memory usage or CPU usage but I shut it down and leave somewhere for 2 weeks I come back and programs I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Owen sherfey, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Owen sherfey
    Owen sherfey Guest

Programs that I use regularly randomly start to use too much of my CPU and memory

My PC worked perfectly fine didn't have high memory usage or CPU usage but I shut it down and leave somewhere for 2 weeks I come back and programs I use regularly start to use up a lot more CPU and memory than before, for example discord itself will take up 70 percent of my memory and my CPU will spike to 80 frequently, and while playing Minecraft, Minecraft will take up 80 percent of my memory and CPU and like 5-60 min after playing the game the game will completely freeze my entire PC and alt+f4 won't do anything Ctrl+alt+delete doesent do anything and windows key+L won't do anything the only thing I could do was hold the power button on my tower to shut it down and turn it back on again

:)

Owen sherfey, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Owen sherfey Win User

Well actually this thing on my PC called omen gaming hub did something when I launched Minecraft that said boosting memory and it said 1 gb of ram saved and I have Minecraft, discord, brave, and task manager all opened rn and I am only using 3% CPU and 65% memory which is actually a lot better but if the problem comes back I will say something. (DID NOT FIX) I STILL NEED HELP
  3. Owen sherfey Win User

I already tried that and it didn't find anything, (I have had this computer for a month) but I will try running a scan again
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I would scan your computer for viruses and malware first and foremost using Windows defender
  5. AridLizard Win User

LAG?

Forza Horizon 4 is a resource intensive game so having programs running in the background will impact performance and could be the cause of your input lag.

open your task manager and see which programs are running and how much CPU and Memory they are using.

right click on programs you don't need running and select end task to free up resources for Forza Horizon 4 to use.

hope this helps
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Suitable GPU for playing fs 2020

you will max out the cpu and still only be using about 60% of gpu, hence bottleneck, the cpu may sound high end but newer cpu's are much faster at processing. sim games use just as much cpu as they do gpu too. and to have an even better experience it is recommended to have 50Mbps broadband or higher too as a lot of the assets are streamed.
Thema:

1. Programs that I use regularly randomly start to use too much of my CPU and memory - Similar Threads - Programs regularly randomly

2. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  3. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  4. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  5. Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. Error con la actualcion de insiders program

in XboX Insiders
    Error con la actualcion de insiders program: hola tengo una xbox one x que tiene el programa insiders instalado y no tengo la cuenta original para desabilitarlo debido a que me la regalo mi hermano y el no se acuerda de su cuenta y habia...
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?

in XboX Insiders
    XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?: Hello I'm new here but I need help. I have an xbox one x and I succesfully broke my HDD. As I know this console was updated by the latest firmware from insiders program. And now I don't know how...
  10. How do I join the Designed for Xbox program?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I join the Designed for Xbox program?: I am looking for more information on how to join the Designed for Xbox program to develop hardware and accessories for Xbox, not games/apps. 801334f2-436b-41e9-88a2-1c43d6937016