Programs that I use regularly randomly start to use too much of my CPU and memory

Discus and support Programs that I use regularly randomly start to use too much of my CPU and memory in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My PC worked perfectly fine didn't have high memory usage or CPU usage but I shut it down and leave somewhere for 2 weeks I come back and programs I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Owen sherfey, Nov 19, 2022.

  1. Owen sherfey
    Owen sherfey Guest

    Programs that I use regularly randomly start to use too much of my CPU and memory


    My PC worked perfectly fine didn't have high memory usage or CPU usage but I shut it down and leave somewhere for 2 weeks I come back and programs I use regularly start to use up a lot more CPU and memory than before, for example discord itself will take up 70 percent of my memory and my CPU will spike to 80 frequently, and while playing Minecraft, Minecraft will take up 80 percent of my memory and CPU and like 5-60 min after playing the game the game will completely freeze my entire PC and alt+f4 won't do anything Ctrl+alt+delete doesent do anything and windows key+L won't do anything the only thing I could do was hold the power button on my tower to shut it down and turn it back on again

    :)
     
    Owen sherfey, Nov 19, 2022
    #1
  2. Owen sherfey Win User

    Programs that I use regularly randomly start to use too much of my CPU and memory

    Well actually this thing on my PC called omen gaming hub did something when I launched Minecraft that said boosting memory and it said 1 gb of ram saved and I have Minecraft, discord, brave, and task manager all opened rn and I am only using 3% CPU and 65% memory which is actually a lot better but if the problem comes back I will say something. (DID NOT FIX) I STILL NEED HELP
  3. Owen sherfey Win User

    Programs that I use regularly randomly start to use too much of my CPU and memory

    I already tried that and it didn't find anything, (I have had this computer for a month) but I will try running a scan again
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Programs that I use regularly randomly start to use too much of my CPU and memory

    I would scan your computer for viruses and malware first and foremost using Windows defender
  5. AridLizard Win User

    LAG?

    Forza Horizon 4 is a resource intensive game so having programs running in the background will impact performance and could be the cause of your input lag.

    open your task manager and see which programs are running and how much CPU and Memory they are using.

    right click on programs you don't need running and select end task to free up resources for Forza Horizon 4 to use.

    hope this helps
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

    Suitable GPU for playing fs 2020

    you will max out the cpu and still only be using about 60% of gpu, hence bottleneck, the cpu may sound high end but newer cpu's are much faster at processing. sim games use just as much cpu as they do gpu too. and to have an even better experience it is recommended to have 50Mbps broadband or higher too as a lot of the assets are streamed.
Thema:

Programs that I use regularly randomly start to use too much of my CPU and memory

Loading...
  1. Programs that I use regularly randomly start to use too much of my CPU and memory - Similar Threads - Programs regularly randomly

  2. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  7. First time in the Xbox Insider Program

    in XboX Insiders
    First time in the Xbox Insider Program: it's very new to me as i have just joined today. i hope i can contribute by doing beta tests on games, report any issues and so much more. once i complete certain quests, participate more, be...
  8. Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?: Isn’t today the day for Insiders? I haven’t found any notice or instructions. submitted by /u/NeoGeoPenguin [link] [comments]
  9. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  10. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]