Programming Logitech X52 Pro.

Discus and support Programming Logitech X52 Pro. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased MSFS and unable to program the button on my Logitech X52 Pro to operate with the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EPRKEEPER, Aug 18, 2020.

  1. EPRKEEPER
    EPRKEEPER Guest

    Programming Logitech X52 Pro.


    Purchased MSFS and unable to program the button on my Logitech X52 Pro to operate with the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Help

    :)
     
    EPRKEEPER, Aug 18, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. QStyle Win User

    Xbox Adaptive Controller Supported Joysticks & Standards

    Is the Logitech X52 H.O.T.A.S. THROTTLE AND STICK SIMULATION CONTROLLER compatible with the XB1 Adaptive controller?

    I see the$39 Extreme 3D pro version is compatible but I need the use of the throttle for a RT analog stick.
  3. JayJohnston2 Win User

    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

    They must have fixed this because i just assigned the x52 pro as the default and it worked flawlessly
    Hello mc15222,

    Thank you for responding to my query.

    Do you use the X52 in other programs as well as FS2020? I use mine in FSX and
    X
    -Plane 11 flawlessly as well as other flight sim programs.

    I was thinking maybe there is a conflict with other saved profiles for these programs so I deleted all the other profiles then uninstalled and reinstalled the Saitek software provided now by Logitech. That was a mistake. The new Logitech version of the software
    is different and now I can't find the original Saitek software I had installed. The version Logitech is providing is reduced and missing many components. I have read online many others are complaining of the same issue. Mine is still not working as of Sunday,
    8/23/2020, 4:04 p.m. PDT.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thank you again,

    Jay
  4. deaconb Win User

    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

    I had the same issue... I had to completely exit Flight Sim, disconnect my X52 Pro, restart flight sim, and then open Flight Sim, go to Controls, and plug in my X52. If you try to remove the X52 while Flight Sim is still running, the workaround doesn't
    work.
  5. mc15222 Win User

    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

    They must have fixed this because i just assigned the x52 pro as the default and it worked flawlessly
  6. CraigGuthrie1 Win User

    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

    Is there a way for Microsoft to be aware of our dilemma and fix this issue?
    For now there is a workaround. Do not plug your x52 pro into usb port. Load the game first, then go to options, go to controllers. Once you are at the controllers page you will see mouse and keyboard only, now plugin your x52 pro and it will detect new.
    Save the default and you will be good to play that session. There is a bug which is corrupting the defaut values for the x52 pro. You will need to do this everytime until this is fixed. You might want to look for this problem on avsim. Not here this place
    is worthless.

    good luck

    Craig
Thema:

Programming Logitech X52 Pro.

Loading...
  1. Programming Logitech X52 Pro. - Similar Threads - Programming Logitech X52

  2. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  7. First time in the Xbox Insider Program

    in XboX Insiders
    First time in the Xbox Insider Program: it's very new to me as i have just joined today. i hope i can contribute by doing beta tests on games, report any issues and so much more. once i complete certain quests, participate more, be...
  8. Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?: Isn’t today the day for Insiders? I haven’t found any notice or instructions. submitted by /u/NeoGeoPenguin [link] [comments]
  9. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  10. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]