Programme xbox ambassador

Discus and support Programme xbox ambassador in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour j'ai était retiré du programme xbox ambassador mais ne comprends pas le pourquoi donc je voulais savoir si il y avait un moyen de contacter de... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shark _Hollow, Jun 29, 2022.

  1. Programme xbox ambassador


    Bonjour j'ai était retiré du programme xbox ambassador mais ne comprends pas le pourquoi donc je voulais savoir si il y avait un moyen de contacter de l'équipe du programme ou autre.

    :)
     
    Shark _Hollow, Jun 29, 2022
    #1
  2. iAshHD Win User

    200 multiplyer

    The Xbox Ambassador programme ladies and gentlemen.
  3. NathanielLarson Win User

    Ambassador Programme

    This happens from time to time. Try again in a little while and if it's still not working try contacting @xboxsupport on twitter to see if they know or can do anything.
  4. BizarroMantis Win User

    Ambassador Programme

    You just HAVE to be helpful, huh BongKaos? We were trying to discourage his becoming the 1 in 600,001 ambassador's.
  5. ChomskyKnows Win User

    Ambassador Programme

    seriously don't join. there's enough useless hall monitors already...we need coders to fix the damn xbox one...developers...developers...developers...developers...
  6. Beef McLargeBig Win User

    Ambassador Programme

    Please don't sign up. There are already too many.

    They'll outnumber us actual humans soon enough.
Thema:

Programme xbox ambassador

Loading...
  1. Programme xbox ambassador - Similar Threads - Programme ambassador

  2. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  3. insider programme on pc and asus rog

    in XboX Insiders
    insider programme on pc and asus rog: Hi guys pretty new to pc insider programme. Just wondering when im reporting on pc or asus rog, should my reports count towards my xbox insider hub reports or is it a complete different...
  4. Windows insider programme: asus rog

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows insider programme: asus rog: Hi guys, any help would be great. Im currently on experimental - future platforms on my asus rog. Im looking for the most advanced setup so I can do the most for insider. Hopefully earning an...
  5. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  6. Erreur lors de la mise à jour du programme beta du xbox insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Erreur lors de la mise à jour du programme beta du xbox insider: J’ai voulu faire la mise à jour sauf que j’ai eu une erreur de mise à jour est survenue et j’ai 3 codes d’erreur 0x8B050033, 0x00000000 et 0x00000201. Ducoup j’ai été sur xbox savoir c’était quoi...
  7. The future of the Xbox Insider (preview) programme?

    in XboX Insiders
    The future of the Xbox Insider (preview) programme?: Just noticed that I've been on the preview programme for over a decade now and started to wonder about what is coming next. I've noticed a significant decline in new features, activities and...
  8. Ein Wunsch was ich mir von Xbox Insider Programm wünschen würde

    in XboX Insiders
    Ein Wunsch was ich mir von Xbox Insider Programm wünschen würde: Hallo Insider Programm, ich hab leider ein Abzeichen von euch nicht bekommen auf mein Xbox Profil. Wie kann ich dieses Abzeichen bekommen? Das wäre wirklich sehr nett wenn ihr mir ein Abzeichen...
  9. How can I hide the Xbox ambassador badges after the programme shutdown?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I hide the Xbox ambassador badges after the programme shutdown?: I've got the Xbox accessibility badge and the Xbox ambassador 2011 - 2024 badge and was wondering If it's possible to hide them a95f50ff-9183-4ae8-9c65-19f168f205d0
  10. I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements: Hi, I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements. I need help Thanks a3ea8de7-4642-442c-9c80-ea3a71d27cce