Program reports error : Missing entry point xessGetOptimalInputResolution

Discus and support Program reports error : Missing entry point xessGetOptimalInputResolution in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Opening F1 24 reported an error on start up, missing entry point xessGetOptimalInputResolution on the dynamic link library F1_24.exe. I am using AMD... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zh z4, Mar 6, 2025.

  1. zh z4
    zh z4 Guest

    Program reports error : Missing entry point xessGetOptimalInputResolution


    Opening F1 24 reported an error on start up, missing entry point xessGetOptimalInputResolution on the dynamic link library F1_24.exe.

    I am using AMD CPU.

    Have already tried:

    0. restart my laptop

    1. reinstall c++ redistributable (newest version)

    2. sfc/scannow

    3. update or fix all missing dll using anti-virus software

    4. fully reinstall the game

    5. update my AMD CPU driver

    Other players with the same game version didn't report this error,and earlier back in 2024 , I could still run the program successfully.

    I'm wondering if this problem is related to my win11 system and how to fix it ,because I can't take the cost to fully reinstall my system.

    Thanks a lot!

    :)
     
    zh z4, Mar 6, 2025
    #1
  2. Jeffrey.C - MSFT Win User

    Program reports error : Missing entry point xessGetOptimalInputResolution

    Hello, zh z4.

    We appreciate you posting in Microsoft Community.



    It has come to my attention that you are having problems playing F1 24.

    I would like to try to offer you some advice.



    Problems reporting the missing entry point “xessGetOptimalInputResolution” are usually related to a mismatch in the version of the Dynamic Link Library (DLL). This can be caused by a game update, system update, or a faulty step in the reinstallation process.



    In addition to installing the DLL libraries and checking the system files, I suggest you also try to repair the game files using the relevant features of the game platform, or just reinstall it.



    If the problem persists, I suggest you contact the official technical support of this game, as the developer and operator of the game, they have the resources and ability to investigate this issue and provide you with more specialized guidance.

    Attached link:

    EA Player Help Services - Top Issues

    Disclaimer: Microsoft provides no assurances and/or warranties, implied or otherwise, and is not responsible for the information you receive from the third-party linked sites or any support related to technology.



    Best Regards.

    Jeffrey - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
  3. [EX] Win User

    i have a kid thats 13 years old and he wants to try and win the XBox series X is there in age limit?

    Hi,

    I would suggest to open your own account and join the Rewards program.

    In the beginning you get a lot of points just for exploring the program. Sure enough to redeem them for more than one entry.

    But as Sword said, the odds are very low to win.
  4. Gewgaw Win User

    My Account was FIFA 12 Hacked... and now I AM PERMANENTLY LOCKED WITH NO APPEAL? How is that fair?

  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

    Xbox one preview program

    Hi fellow gamer If you recieved an invite to the preview program it doesnt gurantee entry, Also the preview team just announced they are slowing the amount of entries into the preview program as it is near full capacity. Thanks ArkhamKnight895
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Puis-je adhérer au groupe Alpha ?

    In Insider Program we have a lot resposability in make report programs bugs to the team of developers can fix it, so the Xbox program give points by answer reports when we find some bug, in game or in System.
Thema:

Program reports error : Missing entry point xessGetOptimalInputResolution

Loading...
  1. Program reports error : Missing entry point xessGetOptimalInputResolution - Similar Threads - Program reports error

  2. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  7. First time in the Xbox Insider Program

    in XboX Insiders
    First time in the Xbox Insider Program: it's very new to me as i have just joined today. i hope i can contribute by doing beta tests on games, report any issues and so much more. once i complete certain quests, participate more, be...
  8. Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?: Isn’t today the day for Insiders? I haven’t found any notice or instructions. submitted by /u/NeoGeoPenguin [link] [comments]
  9. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  10. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]