Program freeze

Discus and support Program freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know if these freezes and crashes are happening to premium subscribers? Could this be X-Box's way of forcing us to pay for premium service... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UppityTripod167, Jul 26, 2017.

  1. Program freeze


    Does anyone know if these freezes and crashes are happening to premium subscribers? Could this be X-Box's way of forcing us to pay for premium service if we want the program to work properly? Has X-box responded to any of our complaints?

    :)
     
    UppityTripod167, Jul 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection freezing when I enter Calender

    We have same problem when we go to calender program freezes
     
    BlockishHeart35, Jul 26, 2017
    #2
  3. Freezing

    When trying to do puzzles the screen freezes until I close the program and reopen it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Jigsaw 4 times and still freezes
     
    ColderMango72, Jul 26, 2017
    #3
  4. BlockishHeart35 Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire Collection freezing when I enter Calender

    We have same problem when we go to calender program freezes
  5. YeomanTurnip243 Win User

    Puzzles not downloading

    I had the problem of the puzzles not downloading and the program freezing. Xbox support had me uninstall and reinstall the program. I was concerned that I would lose all points and data, but I did not. This worked for
    me.
  6. YeomanTurnip243 Win User

    please fix the puzzle download issue

    I had the problem of the puzzles not downloading and the program freezing. Xbox support had me uninstall and reinstall the program. I was concerned that I would lose all points and data, but I did not. This worked for
    me.
  7. YeomanTurnip243 Win User

    Cannot download new puzzle!!

    I had the problem of the puzzles not downloading and the program freezing. Xbox support had me uninstall and reinstall the program. I was concerned that I would lose all points and data, but I did not. This worked for
    me.
  8. YeomanTurnip243 Win User

    jigsaw puzzle challenges

    I had the problem of the puzzles not downloading and the program freezing. Xbox support had me uninstall and reinstall the program. I was concerned that I would lose all points and data, but I did not. This worked for
    me.
Thema:

Program freeze

Loading...
  1. Program freeze - Similar Threads - Program freeze

  2. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  5. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  6. First time in the Xbox Insider Program

    in XboX Insiders
    First time in the Xbox Insider Program: it's very new to me as i have just joined today. i hope i can contribute by doing beta tests on games, report any issues and so much more. once i complete certain quests, participate more, be...
  7. Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?: Isn’t today the day for Insiders? I haven’t found any notice or instructions. submitted by /u/NeoGeoPenguin [link] [comments]
  8. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  9. Freezing / lag on Dashboard - could the insider program be worth trying or not?

    in XboX Insiders
    Freezing / lag on Dashboard - could the insider program be worth trying or not?: So I don’t know if this is the right place to post but my Xbox series s freezes and lags every few seconds on the dashboard. When I eventually load into a game it runs fine. If I go back to the...
  10. My programs like games keep freezing and crashing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My programs like games keep freezing and crashing: When i try playing games like terraria or tf2 it keeps freezing or crashing to stop this i tried the following: reseted my windows without keeping my files, clean reboot and updating all my...