Profiles on new Xbox

Discus and support Profiles on new Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. Bought a new xbox one s (1TB) and am prepping it for network transfer from old xbox one s (500GB). I have two profiles on my xbox account, but am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PanicGore184963, Jul 29, 2018.

  1. Profiles on new Xbox


    Hi. Bought a new xbox one s (1TB) and am prepping it for network transfer from old xbox one s (500GB).

    I have two profiles on my xbox account, but am only seeing one on my new xbox. How do I find/transfer BOTH profiles?

    Many thanks!

    :)
     
    PanicGore184963, Jul 29, 2018
    #1
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    cross44, Jul 29, 2018
    #2
  3. DarkElfina
    DarkElfina Guest
    why are my achievements in japanese???

    Now i created fast new profile and i played Deadly premonition and got 1. achievement - it was in english!!!!!!!!Why in my profile they are in japanese!!!!! I think its a mistake from downloading
    my profile to new consul......Dont say i have to play on new profile all games again and lose my hard-earned points?

    My and new profile are in my new xbox! In may profile the games achievments are in jap.,but in new profile they appear in
    eng!In my old xbox all was in eng!The problem started when i downloaded my profile on my new xbox!
     
    DarkElfina, Jul 29, 2018
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    Profiles on new Xbox

    M3tal Daz3, Jul 29, 2018
    #4
  5. DangerousBard Win User

    New xbox profile

    Each xbox live account is individual and personal. You can have more gamer profiles in the same xbox console yet they can't share data like email address etc.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  7. Mr Boozyhead Win User

    Owning two different Xbox ones

    Just add the original profile onto the new Xbox and then create a new profile fir yourself on the new Xbox and make the broken Xbox the Home Console and you can share games plus Xbox Live over both consoles as long as they are bought digitally

    Also you can add your new profile to the broken Xbox if you wish you can have the old profile and new profile on both Xbox's
  8. DarkElfina Win User

    why are my achievements in japanese???

    Now i created fast new profile and i played Deadly premonition and got 1. achievement - it was in english!!!!!!!!Why in my profile they are in japanese!!!!! I think its a mistake from downloading
    my profile to new consul......Dont say i have to play on new profile all games again and lose my hard-earned points?

    My and new profile are in my new xbox! In may profile the games achievments are in jap.,but in new profile they appear in
    eng!In my old xbox all was in eng!The problem started when i downloaded my profile on my new xbox!
  9. Temhotabot Win User

    New Profile...

    When an account is permanently banned from XBL everything associated with it is forfeit as per the XBL Terms of Service including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content. All of that is gone forever
    and you have no one to blame for that but yourself.



    If you follow the contracts you agree to you won't have this sort of issue ever again.
Thema:

Profiles on new Xbox

Loading...
  1. Profiles on new Xbox - Similar Threads - Profiles

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  6. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  7. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...
  10. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...