Profiles gamerscore increased randomly

Discus and support Profiles gamerscore increased randomly in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently I’ve noticed my gamerscore just randomly increasing by small margins. Yesterday i finished playing and then got off. I hadn’t had a chance to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Snfiw, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Snfiw
    Snfiw Guest

Recently I’ve noticed my gamerscore just randomly increasing by small margins.

Yesterday i finished playing and then got off. I hadn’t had a chance to play until just now but my gamerscore has increased by 170 since then. The amount gained this month hasn’t changed and there aren’t any new achievements unlocked yet it’s higher. Its the second time this month it’s happened and I’m just wondering if anyone would know why it’s happened or if I should be concerned.

Thank you in advance to anyone who responds

:)

Snfiw, Jul 10, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Snfiw. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Some achievements can take some time after they are unlocked to sum up to your gamertag. It can take up to 72 hours for this.

So when you stopped playing, some achievements may got unlocked but did not add to your gamerscore right away.

I believe this is the most common reason. If someone gained access to your account and is tampering your gamerscore, he would do way more than only 170 points in my opinion.

But if you want to stay safe, change your account password to be sure.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

That's probably the reason, rest assured.

If you need anything else, please let me know!
  4. Snfiw Win User

That may be what happened. I was keeping a close eye on the score and the achievements as i was nearing the 69,420 milestone on the account in question at the time. Maybe I missed something or something unlocked that hadn’t previously and I didn’t know about it. I won’t worry about it too much, thanks for the quick response.
  5. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

Gamerscore not increasing

Hello! Are you still experiencing this issue? It looks like your Gamerscore has updated to 69,600 on Xbox.com
  6. LestorWong Win User

Gamerscore Not Increasing

... and the weird thing is, my score is now fluctuating between 272,677G and 272,667G.

A minute it'd be 272,677G, the next minute it reads 272,667G.

I hope it gets resolved on its own, but it's pretty frustrating now.
Thema:

1. Profiles gamerscore increased randomly - Similar Threads - Profiles gamerscore increased

2. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  5. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  6. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  7. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  8. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  9. hiding 0 gamerscore games from my profile on xbox app PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    hiding 0 gamerscore games from my profile on xbox app PC: so i have a game in my profile that has 0 gamerscore is there a way to hide it from my profile so no one can see it ? 93ffd5af-0818-468f-acab-bec4f26350b0
  10. if you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App.

in XboX Insiders
    if you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App.: if you open a profile with high gamerscore like Stallion83 or other profiles it won't show the completion for example every game shows 0/1000, but when you click on the games profile it shows...