Profiles feel neglected and I think they can do more with them

Discus and support Profiles feel neglected and I think they can do more with them in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone else feel this way? Profiles feel tucked away, a place where a lot of casuals probably don’t even venture, and there’s not much reason to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pricesturgidtache, Mar 17, 2021.

  1. Profiles feel neglected and I think they can do more with them


    Does anyone else feel this way? Profiles feel tucked away, a place where a lot of casuals probably don’t even venture, and there’s not much reason to really, apart from perhaps your own if you’re into achievements.

    I personally feel they need to bring this element to life more. Further the community element to Xbox. Seems like they tried this with the weird group thing, but what about your own friends? Yeah I know there’s a feed but I also know most my of friends look at it, and neither do I really.

    A few small scale ideas would be -

    add more customisation. The profile background options are frankly weak. The few they added fairly recently felt rushed.

    Give people badges to display on their profile. A special one for day one owners. For reaching 20k/50k/100k achievements. For being on Xbox x amount of years. Sure we/they can think of more.

    Bring in a version of platinum and display this.

    These are just off the top of my head. If you disagree please don’t downvote but engage in discourse. Please do tell me your own ideas.

    They’d also need to think of a way to make it more inviting to check your friends profiles out. That’s way above my station but I’m sure it could be done.

    submitted by /u/pricesturgidtache
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/pricesturgidtache, Mar 17, 2021
    #1
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

    Cortana on Xbox One

    I have the opposite issue, I will be in a party and Cortana will trigger, I think she feels neglected.
  3. xboxlive7 Win User

    Toxic people on Friday the 13th.

    Thats the problem enforcement never communicate, thats makes you feel left out in the dark. Even if they have punnished them for it, they haven't done it properly as these people are still playing the game. How can it take more a year with video evidence
    to ban someone. It feels like neglect.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

    Seriouslly Microsoft?????

    I find I already have more than enough games that I'm neglecting half of them due to lack of time & preference for the other games.
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

    "Guns and sports games won't dominate forever" - Press Play

    There are many many RPG available on consoles Pyramid, and many many more on the way, which is a good thing, I personally think they will overtake shooters and racers this gen. I would like to see more turn based games (similar to ADVANCE WARS) on full consoles,
    because that is a genre that is sadly neglected, more so on Xbox, but there still are not enough of them on ALL consoles in my opinion.
  6. BubblegumNBeer Win User

    Avatar Universe

    Could be fun! I love my avatar but I feel like they have been a bit neglected lately.
Thema:

Profiles feel neglected and I think they can do more with them

Loading...
  1. Profiles feel neglected and I think they can do more with them - Similar Threads - Profiles feel neglected

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...