PROFILE WON'T DOWNLOAD

Discus and support PROFILE WON'T DOWNLOAD in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to play backwards compatible xbox 360 games on my xbox series X and it won't let me download my profile, it is giving me the effor... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Diacilus, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Diacilus
    Diacilus Guest

PROFILE WON'T DOWNLOAD

I've been trying to play backwards compatible xbox 360 games on my xbox series X and it won't let me download my profile, it is giving me the effor code 8015000A I have been having this issue for months now and I can't find any fix. I tried full deleting my profile and trying to download it again but it isn't working

:)

Diacilus, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

PROFILE WON'T DOWNLOAD

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

"This might mean a license is not available for this content, or there's a problem with the system cache."

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. XenoCatastrophe Win User

getting disconnected when starting a game

when i try to download my profile, it stalls at my game info and then says xbox live profiles can't be downloaded. When i go to my storage it says my profile is corrupt, so i tried to delete just the profile but it came back saying this process couldnt be
    completed. Then i tried to delete the profile and items and that option worked, but it still won't let me download my profile. each time i try to download it, it either stalls at my game info, or won't even start to download.
  4. Yama Ookami Win User

forced sign out

now it won't allow me to download my profile.
  5. NC Nighthawk Win User

Status Code: 800705b4

Same here. Nothing worked. My profile won't download.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

redownloading a previously purchased title

If you downloaded the game on the profile you are using check your download history. If not then you won't be able to get it back
Thema:

PROFILE WON'T DOWNLOAD

1. PROFILE WON'T DOWNLOAD - Similar Threads - PROFILE WON'T DOWNLOAD

2. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  3. New Xbox won't add my old profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox won't add my old profile: I am trying to add my old profile to my new Xbox I enter the email for the profile the stage is suppose to password to the profile but I enter email and next comes up like I am creating a new...
  4. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  5. My Xbox profile won't login to the console and I took it off the old one

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox profile won't login to the console and I took it off the old one: It says. this Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox live profile try a different account. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong I got my account of the last console. submitted by...
  6. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  7. Xbox One X won't add profile after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't add profile after factory reset: My Xbox One X simply stopped allowing me to sign in today, despite having zero problems for the last month. I just bought it, but I'm reconsidering my purchase due to what appears to be a common...
  8. Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?: Hello, I've been having this issue for about a few months now and haven't figured out how to rectify it at all. The main issue is that the 360 emulator seems to be in the original update for the...
  9. Xbox game launcher won't sign me in the right profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game launcher won't sign me in the right profile: Every time I try to sign in to the launcher, it automatically signs me into the wrong profile. I tried reseting the app and even reinstalling it. I also tried going into my Windows settings and...
  10. my 360 won't let me make a profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    my 360 won't let me make a profile: hi I have a Xbox 360 I've been wanting to use but when I try to make a new profile on it would send me to the make a profile name and I've been trying to get it to work but it doesn't what should...