Profile Wont Download

Discus and support Profile Wont Download in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a Xbox for Christmas and i went to go download my profile and it wont download and its been about 6 days. The message says Sorry xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FirmerCoin622, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Profile Wont Download

I got a Xbox for Christmas and i went to go download my profile and it wont download and its been about 6 days. The message says Sorry xbox live profiles cant download at this time. Does anyone else have this problem?????

:)

FirmerCoin622, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Profile wont download

Only advice I can offer is I had to log into my account on Xbox.Com and do a License Transfer before it would finish. Hope that helps. Profile Wont Download :)

Jack T. Chance, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Lillithvain
    Lillithvain Guest
    Profile wont download

Here is a helpful thread that I found for you:

forums.xbox.com/.../3657492.aspx

Lots of good info here... I would try the steps mentioned in this article.

Lillithvain, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Profile Wont Download

Do you have a spare USB flash drive you can use? If so, turn off your console, safely remove the hard drive, turn on your console and format the USB flash drive (making sure you don't have anything on it you need), then try downloading your profile to the
    USB flash drive. If that works, turn off your console, reattach the hard drive, then try to copy your profile over to the hard drive. Let us know how this goes.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Did the profile not download or did it and you couldn't use it? If it failed to download, do you have a friend's console you can use to try and download it from their Xbox? Afterward try and use it on your Xbox.

eG x Thee Elf, Oct 31, 2018
  6. 5ebc3804-3528-43ba-8 Win User

profile wont download

also im waiting to hear back from customer support
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

profile wont download

Hi there, something that can help is deleting the cache 3 times rather than just once. So could you try deleting your profile from the console (profile only) if it isn't already, clear the cache 3 times. Restart the console and then try and re-download your
    profile.

-

Let us know how you go.
  8. Lillithvain Win User

Profile wont download

9. Jack T. Chance Win User

Profile wont download

Only advice I can offer is I had to log into my account on Xbox.Com and do a License Transfer before it would finish. Hope that helps. :)
  10. Dirty Loco Win User

profile wont download

While you are not signed in, check Settings > System > Storage > Your Device > Gamer Profiles to see if there is any corrupted file there. If there is, delete them, then try redownloading your gamertag again.
Thema:

Profile Wont Download

1. Profile Wont Download - Similar Threads - Profile Wont Download

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  7. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  8. Why wont my profile sign in. It was fine yesterday?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my profile sign in. It was fine yesterday?: Why wont my Xbox profile sign in it was fine last night now it says it cant sign in please try in a few minutes dac82420-b539-411e-8371-1f2579cf2161
  9. My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.: Yesterday my Xbox 360 disconnected me from xbox live in the middle of playing. I tried just signing back in as that usually fixes it but I had no luck. I tried deleting and re-downloading my...
  10. Why wont my profile work for cod bo1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my profile work for cod bo1: Cod bo1 keeps saying, even tho i have xbox live, "sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again". What does this mean?...