Profile wont download even though 2 days ago it was working A-OK

Discus and support Profile wont download even though 2 days ago it was working A-OK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently I wanted to download some games, and my xbox has this issue where it doesn't stay connected to xbox live for no reason, but that's not the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StompingTie797, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Profile wont download even though 2 days ago it was working A-OK

So recently I wanted to download some games, and my xbox has this issue where it doesn't stay connected to xbox live for no reason, but that's not the current issue, the issue is that it stopped letting my account connect to the internet for some reason
    and I can't redownload it after I deleted the profile only. I entered in the correct email address and password, but this message pops up: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the
    problem.

8015000A" that error code has nothing to do with my issue and sometimes it says the code that has to do with purchases.

This started happening when I had my account on my Xbox One and it wouldn't let me connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, even though I done it before.

:)

StompingTie797, Jul 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. StompingTie797 Win User

I turned off my xbox about 10 times to no avail. And it's during a bad time as there are some games that I wanna play
  3. WAMPFLER MAN Win User

Try Gold Free Promo (not working)

I am having this same problem even though I used the promo 2 days ago and it is now deactivated. My gold that i had yesterday is gone and it wont let me get the promo again.
  4. Muttonloaf99 Win User

Cannot Connect To Xbox Live All of a Sudden?!

Ok well I updated my router and that worked for like 1 or 2 days now i cant connect even though last night I could. Here are the specifications:
  5. Corrupt_Sushi Win User

Minecraft on Xbox 1 wont load

ok but you said the files would not be deleted even though they weren't corrupted they worked fine until a few hours ago
  6. ZPACE Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Wont go past the loading screen PC

The thing is yesterday my game started and was working fine but today it just wont and the same happened 2 days ago
Thema:

1. Profile wont download even though 2 days ago it was working A-OK - Similar Threads - Profile wont download

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  7. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  8. Why wont my profile sign in. It was fine yesterday?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my profile sign in. It was fine yesterday?: Why wont my Xbox profile sign in it was fine last night now it says it cant sign in please try in a few minutes dac82420-b539-411e-8371-1f2579cf2161
  9. My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.: Yesterday my Xbox 360 disconnected me from xbox live in the middle of playing. I tried just signing back in as that usually fixes it but I had no luck. I tried deleting and re-downloading my...
  10. Why wont my profile work for cod bo1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my profile work for cod bo1: Cod bo1 keeps saying, even tho i have xbox live, "sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again". What does this mean?...