Profile wont connect to live after checking purchase history on my 360.

Discus and support Profile wont connect to live after checking purchase history on my 360. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i tried to check my purchase history on my 360, it kicks me off live and says there is a problem. Then the account wont sign into live. It says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joshmckibben, Dec 20, 2021.

1. joshmckibben
    joshmckibben Guest

When i tried to check my purchase history on my 360, it kicks me off live and says there is a problem. Then the account wont sign into live. It says theres a credential problem. So i did what the community said. I deleted the account, deleted the system cache, and redownloaded the account. It worked! But when i checked my purchase history again to redownload some games, it did the same thing. Ive tried it several times and the results are the same. Please help

:)

joshmckibben, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Josh welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Another thing that should help is opening ports! Give it a try!

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)
  3. Mister Quimby Win User

Cant Access Halo: Reach?

Hey there papasmurf00704!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Is it possible that Halo: Reach was purchased with a different profile? When you get a chance, I suggest checking your

Xbox 360 purchase history
    to see if you are able to find Halo: Reach. Be sure to let us know the results after checking your purchase history. Thanks!
  4. voteDC Win User

Don't know what I should do

[quote user="Arkham99"]

The way around it is to have the profile that purchased the content redownload it on the new console, eventhough it's all ready been transferred, after this step any profile on the new console will be able to access it again.

[/quote]No it wont, as the console license will not be on that 360.

So other profiles will not be able to access the content and nor will the purchasing one if there is no LIVE connection.

If he hasn't done a license transfer to this new console then for other accounts to be able to access the content, the purchasing account must be signed into LIVE at the same time.
  5. UpInArmistice Win User

How to make Purchase History work on Xbox 360?

There is no solution on this support page that offers to check "Purchase History" on an Xbox 360. Only a solution to check "Download History" on an Xbox 360 or "Purchase History" on a computer.

The GUI menu option for "Purchase History" exists on the Xbox 360, it simply doesn't work. The "old link" explanation from a console that is still supported by ad, Xbox Live and digital store revenue does not suffice.
  6. uyyghgyt5t Win User

if I buy from xbox 360 live.

After purchasing it one xbox 360 check download history on the XBOX ONE
Thema:

1. Profile wont connect to live after checking purchase history on my 360. - Similar Threads - Profile wont connect

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  7. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  8. Why wont my profile sign in. It was fine yesterday?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my profile sign in. It was fine yesterday?: Why wont my Xbox profile sign in it was fine last night now it says it cant sign in please try in a few minutes dac82420-b539-411e-8371-1f2579cf2161
  9. My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.: Yesterday my Xbox 360 disconnected me from xbox live in the middle of playing. I tried just signing back in as that usually fixes it but I had no luck. I tried deleting and re-downloading my...
  10. Why wont my profile work for cod bo1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my profile work for cod bo1: Cod bo1 keeps saying, even tho i have xbox live, "sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again". What does this mean?...